What's new
  • This section is for Modded Lobby Hosting ONLY
    To avoid warnings or deleted threads, Please ensure you provide proof of hosting including your Se7ensins name. Do not charge for lobbies or offer Recoveries unless explicitly approved by Admin.
    Thanks!

DOCTORLYS MODDED LOBBYS

M

mj01123

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Closed imma finish my homework and maybe be on later. And haxxor678 thanks for voting fake... :shifty::shifty::shifty::shifty:

M

mj01123

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey whats up guys im open and hosting modded gamemodes. Also i didnt get a chance to host yesterday but i hope u guys all had a great thanksgiving and i hope u all enjoyed it with your family <3 imma try and get everyone in :biggrin: (Im going to refresh the lobby every two games.)

M

mj01123

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
sorry guys but i got to close the thread because i just keep fatal crashing and freezing idk why but it just keeps happening

M

mj01123

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I am back open a online hosting tonight im hosting zombieland so be sure to add my gt and post legit thanks and enjoy :biggrin:

M

mj01123

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ok everybody im going to bed now i got school in about 7 hours but i gotta wkae up in 4 lol so good night everybody.

M

mj01123

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey whats up guys, im hosting modded gamemodes ATM. Right now im hosting dodgeball so join and have fun also if you'd like to join the giveaway just follow the rules posted up on the 1st page :biggrin:

Top Bottom
Login
Register