What's new

Discussion Do you think they will ever fix this Game ?

• Thread starter Trallafitti
  • Start date
  • Views 1,984
Trallafitti

Trallafitti

Getting There
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Well inb4 someone tells me how good it works for him:

It does not for me, not at all. Nothing, nada, nichts.

The lag is beyond imagination, I think I NEVER played one Match on a dedicated Server, in each Game (I finish, like 2-5 out of 20) youll have someone going +27, transport lag, shots do not registrate, Nades take a good second (!) to even leave my hand.

Until now I didnt manage to finish one Coop Level in Campaign, LAG. With a local friend living like 5 Minutes away.

BUT: If I use my 360 and play some h3 MLG I still get good games.

What worries me most is that theres basicly NO INFORMATIONS from 343 about future Updates, the game wont even be mentioned anymore in Weekly Updates except for "Hey, we put in another Playlist" (which I wont be able to play)

19XX

19XX

Modder Hardened Veteran Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I haven't even touched co-op campaign so I can't say much for that.

However, it really does work pretty well for me overall. The only time I get any problems is when I get stuck in a Halo3 game which for the life of me I cannot understand why in SWAT everybody votes for the worst Halo when it comes to Swat. Halo3 always seems to lag for me and that game is just overall garbage with hit detection so I usually don't even try to deal with the bulls*** and just quit. #LikeABoss

What speeds do you have? I have a 150MBs up and 15MBs Down. Do you lag on anything else? (ie. Battlefield, Cod, etc?) Is your NAT open?

Last edited:
Trallafitti

Trallafitti

Getting There
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I haven't even touched co-op campaign so I can't say much for that.

However, it really does work pretty well for me overall. The only time I get any problems is when I get stuck in a Halo3 game which for the life of me I cannot understand why in SWAT everybody votes for the worst Halo when it comes to Swat. Halo3 always seems to lag for me and that game is just overall garbage with hit detection so I usually don't even try to deal with the bulls*** and just quick. #LikeABoss

What speeds do you have? I have a 150MBs up and 15MBs Down. Do you lag on anything else? (ie. Battlefield, Cod, etc?) Is your NAT open?

80 up, 10 down. But I am playing from Europe, Germany. BUT none of the Games u mentioned lags here, I just played a good hour of BF4 without any problems. Like I said, if I play Halo on my 360 it works okay, anything in MCC does not. And yeah, NAT is open.

Gnomie

Gnomie

Reaction score
Sin$
Mine is exactly the same, the lag is disgusting and I was really hoping to smash through the Halo collection before Halo 5.

Keep saying a fix with the last update promised but...alas..

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
If they have not fixed this by now, I'd be surprised if they will ever fix it. Who knows though, I know BF4 had some freezing problems well after release that were not fixed for awhile.

Trallafitti

Trallafitti

Getting There
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Tried a few Days ago again.. Simply frustrating.. Didnt finish a single Game, all I got was a lag fest, 1v4, 2v4. Black Screens... .. Best thing: I was searching in H3, endet up playing a H$ Swat Gametype, are u ****ing serious 343 ?

PacoThePro

PacoThePro

I love tbagging people
Reaction score
Sin$
I still need to beat legendary on all Halos. I've been putting on hold cause I heard some people would beat it but not get achievements

Trallafitti

Trallafitti

Getting There
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay I am done with this. Tried the past 2 Days to atleast get some of the Campaign Achievements, Coop is unplayable. Then later I tried Matchmaking for good 2 Hours without finishing a SINGLE Game. I hate you so much 343.

XanderElite

XanderElite

Reaction score
Sin$
I've been playing MCC for the past month at a quite consistent rate, the progress surely is there, however, there are still problems regarding matchmaking and online play. The main problem that players are facing is the inconsistency of being able to find games within a reasonable time frame. Games can still take 5-10 minutes or even more just to find. It can be quite frustrating if you are the type of player who is used to quick and easy game-finding sessions.

The campaign on my end is flawless, it looks like they really fixed the previous issues that others were facing. I can assure you that campaign will be running smoother, hopefully.

As far as what 343i has planned for the future, I am not sure if they'll continue updating the game, servers, problems in any significant way in some shape or form. I don't think they will to be honest, especially with their latest release of Halo 5. MCC seems to be left behind as just scrap for the others to play on unfortunately.

Overall, yes they did improve the MCC, but there are still problems persisting that need to be fixed. Mainly in the matchmaking area.

Last edited:
T

ToXZiN 1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I definitely feel like MCC was just some side project to keep interest in Halo until H5 came out. It was intended to get a lot of the old school players back. I'm almost 30 and when they announced it all of my friends from school who hadn't talked in years called each other and talked about playing again. Just wish they could have gotten a fix working for it bc we probably aren't going to get one now.

Top Bottom
Login
Register