What's new

Solved Do you think there will be 10th lobbies?

• Thread starter Digital HD
  • Start date
  • Views 2,334
Status
Not open for further replies.
Digital HD

-V3N0M-

The Master of GTA
Retired
Beginning of An Odyssey Frame In Gold Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
(OLD POST FROM NOVEMBER 5th---->)Does anyone see the return of 10th lobbies in Modern Warfare 3? I am not asking/nor promoting 10th lobbies or modding.

All I know is 10th lobbies ruined MW2 for the longest time, then it got better. Now there are no mods. Besides only private match mods.
First post in this forum when it first was made
Anyways, I am bringing this topic back for another discussion. Now that we have seen 10th lobbies come and go (the System Link ones that were shut down due to people getting banned), does anyone think there will be some form of 10th lobby online. Like the old infection with the checkerboard.​
We have seen the Speed and Slow Motion infections come back already. This is opening the door for possibly more mods. I have a feeling Infinity Ward will crush and won't be able to keep up on the patching. They patched the speed mods the day after they started and now they are back again!​

Niall47

Niall47

Fire and Blood!
Mythical Veteran Grammar Nazi Jokester
Reaction score
Sin$
Allow me to consult my crystal ball...

...It's coming to me....
...It's says...

No.

Upvote 0
Digital HD

-V3N0M-

The Master of GTA
Retired
Beginning of An Odyssey Frame In Gold Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Probably not.
If there is, I hope it STAYS in private matches. In past Call Of Duty, Infections were always ruining public matches, with super fast preds and more. If there are modded lobbies, I hope they are only in private match. Do you know that IW would probably not patch those mods if they stayed in Private Match, since it's not effecting the gameplay on the online servers?

Upvote 0
WubHD

Bit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
There is no way to mod your level or anything else.

IW have a full dedicated team trolling the leader boards and peoples complaints and just checking up on randoms to see what there at, they can reset your stats, (make you level 1) ban you, suspend you, and take you off the leader boards.

Unless you can bypass real people, and find away to unban or make your self un bannable, no there are going to be NO 10th lobbies.

Upvote 0
Nou

Nou

Sarcastic Scotsman #2
Fabled Veteran Bright Idea Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Sin$
If there is, I hope it STAYS in private matches. In past Call Of Duty, Infections were always ruining public matches, with super fast preds and more. If there are modded lobbies, I hope they are only in private match. Do you know that IW would probably not patch those mods if they stayed in Private Match, since it's not effecting the gameplay on the online servers?
I wouldn't mind if they fixed them online and not in Private Matches. Because Infections in Private matches were good..

Upvote 0
Ripper

Ripper

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
I think they would patch them, regardless of them being limited to private matches.
Back when UFO mode in CoD4 was able to be done with just a transfer cable, it was patched from online play, remained possible in private matches for a while and they then patched the use of it in private matches as well.

Upvote 0
Priority

Priority

SE7ENSINS
Legendary Veteran Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
There maybe some form of Getting to 10th - lvl 80 but I don't believe there will be a host and people join and get it.

Upvote 0
BreakdowN v2

BreakdowN v2

VIP
Retired
End of the Year 2012 End of the Year 2016 End of the Year 2017
Reaction score
Sin$
Probably private matches. But anyone going online with a JTAG will get banned almost immediately.

Upvote 0
I

iSynergy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
There maybe some form of Getting to 10th - lvl 80 but I don't believe there will be a host and people join and get it.

Yeah there is a way of getting to 10th - level 80, It's called playing the game you paid for legit. anyway It won't take long to get to 10th prestige because there is loads of people who are already 1st prestige.

Upvote 0
Ryan

Ryan L

Retired
Retired
Scaling the Mountain Santa's Helper Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
No. I don't think that they will be 10th lobbies on Modern Warfare 3, I think they'll keep it under control. And if they do happen then I'm guessing they'd get patched quickly.

Upvote 0
Tcg10737

halocomander101

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I would like to say YES!!!! Lobbies begin tomorrow night, I don't care if you say I have no proof, you will be able to watch live stream, just don't complain when you don't make the cut for tomorrow.
You are sooooo full of s***. Im going to tell you some things you can do and can't do ok?
Cant: Host lobbies, advertise other site, charge(scam) for non existent lobbies, expect anyone to believe you.
Can: Leave the site we don't like scammers OR get verified by admins. Until then just don't post.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register