What's new

Discussion do you think mw2 will come out with new maps before b opps?

• Thread starter the white snake
  • Start date
  • Views 599
T

the white snake

Reaction score
Sin$
do you think they will cause i hope black opps to me dont look good they have a good idea but i think mw2 looks better
do you think there will be a new map pack before black opps to keep people on mw2??

J

JackR24

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
They will bring them out just before just to make that last bit of money in an attempt to get people to keep playing MW2 IMO.

soynipon

tsued

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i don't think so, MW2 is getting boring and personally i wont spend more money on MW2, i thought the 2 map packs were worth it but, nope, too expesive for what we got... i rather buy reach and have fun until blackops come out

EXgModz

EXgModz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
weeeel.Lets see MW2 is pathetic,it sucks,it blows,and the damn people need about a million more dollars to satisfy themselves so yes.Probably

run632

run187-

Seasoned Member
Forum Addict Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
its taken something like two months for testing of a patch so you can expect a new map pack around 1/5/2020

Bobbss

Bobbss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
There Sponges, They'll either bring out new maps or bring out something that keeps people playing.

They wants to sap all of your mo-honeys!

X

XxJoRgEMoDzxX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I think i will just get Halo Reach and start creating tons of maps in forge cause i personally dont wanna spend more money in MW2.

Top Bottom
Login
Register