What's new

Discussion Do you think Black Ops will be as if or not more modded than MW2?

J

Jerry

#StraightCisPride
Retired
Reaction score
Honestly, I think it will. Look at where we are now, and where we started for mw2.

Then again, mw2 did have IW.

O

one4me

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought black ops was going to have dedicated servers which would make online modding a bit harder? or did I just make that up out of nowhere?

J

Jerry

#StraightCisPride
Retired
Reaction score
I thought black ops was going to have dedicated servers which would make online modding a bit harder? or did I just make that up out of nowhere?
Goes to show how much I pay attention <_<

D

DemiZe

Contributor
Reaction score
I think we'll find away around whatever they do to stop modding, but, it may be harder and maybe less mods than other games. We're just going to have to wait and see.

X

x Enjoi Life x

Reaction score
Treyarch didn't allow much to happen to WaW. except .iso mods. which aren't even a big deal. I think if they release a beta, they're gonna make us happen and help themselves out. i don't think it will be very moddable, but this is too far in advance to say anything for certain.

D

Deleted Imagee

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i think they patched modded gt this time around but im not sure....

T

Trammell

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
There will still be mods but I think they are going to make a lot more effort then IW did to stop them.

H

himylilpwny

Contributor
Reaction score
I have never heard that it will have Dedicated servers... But I think that BO will be modded less than MW2. I think Treyarch is paying WAY more attention to BO considering how the CoD series contains more modders than any other game. Even though modding is fun, I hope there is less modding, but still SOME to make the game interesting :wink:

S

Sponge 7s

Enthusiast
Reaction score
they will have dedicated servers. but we will find a way through and they wont keep them going for long, i can just tell

R

redbaby92

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hope that there are no mods for BO because i think it sort of ruins the game when everyone gets 10th!!!

The only mod i would like to see is super crossbow :smile:

M

Marino HD

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Treyarch has always been better with patching things quickly and doing what it takes to keep a lot of modders out.
Not that I don't think there will be modding, but not on the level that MW2 has seen.

Personally if you want to be able to mod BO a lot at retail time, don't exploit the beta so much.

J

JtagFreak

Banned
Reaction score
I think that it will be hard but we'll find away around.

C

conman1997

Enthusiast
Reaction score
well theres always private match isnt that how we do mods now. I mean if there are dedicated servers you can forget infections that need host.

L

Laughatyourface

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i think less....i heard treyarch is really testing thouroughly

B

BR3TON

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Put it this way new mods are found everyday and they have developed alot since the profile mods on cod 2 .ect and now we have systems that can run unsigned code who'd though that would happen? there will be improvements in mods and it will be harder but there will always be a way around and we will always be able to mod.

Top Bottom