Deadpool

Deadpool

Politically Incorrect
Retired
Lifetime
Fabled Veteran Beginning of An Odyssey Jokester
Reaction score
Sin$
Here and there. I'm mostly playing GTA right now.

Halo

Halo

AIDS for everyone
AzzidReign Jr Fabled Veteran Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Just wondering, of those who have had the game for some time now, how many of you still play.

Personally, none of my friends are on anymore so the game got pretty boring so I have quit playing. It's a shame the game is still messed up.
I have cut back on my gaming a lot. It's sad that this game didn't live up to expectations.

LookBroZombies_XBL

LookBroZombies_XBL

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Is Halo 2 online playable? I'm looking into buying the MCC now

punkskater2448

punkskater2448

Taking Over The World
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Still no update on this game other than the usual, "we are working on it"... " ... in the coming week"

AzzidReign

AzzidReign

Teabaggin in 2024
Administrator
Platinum Record A Milli Tutorial Creator
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Still no update on this game other than the usual, "we are working on it"... " ... in the coming week"
lol when I saw this thread pop up with an unread post I thought "Oh sh*t, did they finally update it?"....no surprise here.

Trallafitti

Trallafitti

Getting There
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Tried for another Hour yesterday after not touching this for a month and still, frustrating.
Halo 3, laaaaaaaaaaaaag - not playable and with every game someone going +30, clearly p2p games.

But the best has been: Searching in Halo 2 Classic and ending up in a Custom Halo 4 Swat Game. I shut down the console after that and played a good 3 hours of BF4 without having ANY issues at all.

This Collection fails SO HARD, unbelieveable.

R

RevanXVII

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I hope to god they don't add reach to mcc for one particualar reason, Armor customization was what made Reach unique, as did 3 and 4, but this game will ruin Reach should it be added, no armor customization/unlock=no f**king fun!

punkskater2448

punkskater2448

Taking Over The World
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Has anyone tried post update? And if so, what are your results?

DirtyBear

DirtyBear

What does this do?
Services Grizzled Veteran Gifter
Reaction score
Sin$
I was attempting to play Halo 3 MM just a few minutes ago. Black Screen every 2 minutes.

jak3

jak3

Enthusiast
10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
I gave up on Mcc and all gaming all together I got started in gaming in halo 2 days probably like most people. this halo MCC once I heard about this game I was super excited about it I played in for 2 months and just never touched it again its sad they had to bring unfinished game to the xbox one it was such a let down it was going to be the best game of year I would of played in for years but sadly it a broken game that there just so much bugs that its totally unplayable I haven't played so I don't know if they fixed any of the bugs but don't even plan on checking it made me sad that this comes to game developers that they release broken games and don't fix but work on halo 5 game actually looks promising I really enjoyed the beta they had if they don't rush the game and take there time to make that game it should be really great hopefully but no halo game will be better then what bungie made Imo.

AzzidReign

AzzidReign

Teabaggin in 2024
Administrator
Platinum Record A Milli Tutorial Creator
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
That was one big run on sentence ^

I, too, played only months before moving on. I think I'll come back when they remake relic.

B

bananaswag

rip
Reaction score
Sin$
That was one big run on sentence ^

I, too, played only months before moving on. I think I'll come back when they remake relic.
Just to make you aware of the play-ability, I tried to play some coop Halo 3 and got around 12 FPS, so I tried Halo 2 and it just crashed. The game is far to broken, I wouldn't advise trying it.

CyberTF

CyberTF

Reaction score
Sin$
if it didnt take like fcking 20 mins to put me in a lobby. match making it self is horrendous . half and hour wait for a ****** euro connection.

Trallafitti

Trallafitti

Getting There
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I hate to admit that I lost all interest in Halo atm, the Experience I had with MCC killed it all, I returned to BF4 and Boy, this Game is fun to play!

Top Bottom
Login
Register