What's new

Discussion Do you really care if Black Ops gets leaked?

• Thread starter lil BLu3 SMuRF
  • Start date
  • Views 666

Do you really care if Black Ops gets leaked?

• Yes, I care

Votes: 15 48.4%
  • No, I do Not care

Votes: 16 51.6%
  • I care, but I don't care

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
lil BLu3 SMuRF

lil BLu3 SMuRF

Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
ok so, Black ops will most likely get leaked this weekend. So, i wanna know your opinions. most of you will say yes, but think about it. when you get black ops, and you are one of the 99% retards who go online with it, you will be banned.

IMO, i say i care, but dont care... Why? I care because i wanna play the game like most of you (zombies :tongue:). I kinda dont care because i dont have an DVD+R Dual Layer discs to burn it to, so i would have to use my jtag.

So what i want you to do is vote, then restate what you picked and say WHY you picked it in a post.

Now, there is no reason why a mod would delete this
rolleyes.gif

And for the love of God, No flaming please?

Matt 7S

Matt 7S

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
The only reason I care is so that people can mod it faster so I can haz 10th faster! :wink:
I'm still going to be playing Reach and New Vegas a lot more than Black Ops though!

Mikey

Mikey

Experienced Member
Bright Idea Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
I honestly dont care...I'd like to see some videos up though...One method of it getting a good leak and not taken down in 2 hrs would to be send it to about 20 people and have them uplaod to all different sites...torrents...MU RS....

All I want to do is make some videos of glitches and tricks...

SK167

SK167

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I care because I want to see gameplay videos and hear more info, but I don't care because I don't have a JTAG or Flashed 360 :smile:

empirexdude

empirexdude

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I only care because I want to play this game early, whethers thats on my flashed console or my jtag it doesn't matter. After what MW2 was like I'm not gonna be buying this game, unless it meets my expectations. So that's why I want a leak :smile:

Vindicates

Vindicates

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't want it to be leaked, cuz I no longer have a jtag lol.

DapperDeer

DapperDeer

Reaction score
Sin$
I care but I don't care.
I care because well.. I wanna play the game, and I wanna see how well Treyarch has done.
But, I don't care. Mainly for the fact that I don't want to spoil this surprise.

Pedophile

TigerBlood

Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
I care because I think the CoD games are a joke and I want to see their "unmoddable" game modded up its ***, but I also don't care because I don't have a J-Tag so I can't participate in the fun.

Rawlings 7s

Rawlings 7s

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I care cause I want it. I bought some new DL disk a few days ago and I'm getting ready to flash my other spare xbox

Z0MBIE KILLA101

Z0MBIE KILLA101

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I care because I now have a flashed xbox and want it to pay off also because it will be awesome to be one of the people that have played it and putting up footage on youtube and stuff. Also because I wanna see all of the features.

Top Bottom
Login
Register