• Start date
  • Views 721
Orphan Carpet

Orphan Carpet

Cheeky Doggy
Experienced Veteran Mr. Nice Guy Services
Reaction score
Sin$
Well you know what i sure do. Crash Bandicoot is an icon. Through thick and thin Crash Bandicoot will live on through each and everyone’s souls and likeness. I would trade my first born child for Crash Bandicoot to shed fresh light on a classic gem to share to all life amongst the new age.

So you know what you have to do?

Vote #1 Crash Bandicoot
https://www.change.org/p/playstation-bring-back-crash-bandicoot-to-playstation

Maybe just maybe this petition will bring together a well suited, talented group of game developers that will once and for all for fill Crash's destiny to rule the universe. A friendly reminder as a fan to any pursuing developers it would be pretty swell if you don’t just put it on PlayStation. Imagine all the cries and tears of joy throughout the whole world, almost akin to a state of pure and clear ecstasy amongst all life on earth if Crash Bandicoot were to grace the likes of the PlayStation, Xbox and Personal Computer! A mega Crash Bandicoot community will be born and will flourish across all platforms. Soon a Monarchy will form and we will take it upon ourselves to band together for the greater good of all people. All nations will be overthrown by immense power and numbers of spinning, jumping and sliding soldiers who have been training their whole life for this battle. Many lives were lost in the Great Bandicoot revolution but the cleansing of the planet has now ended. Our journey into the stars has now begun, we commence the spreading of the seed across all lengths of our galaxy. For Millennia our grand Idol slowly spreads to all reaches of the universe and it is only then that we commence the gran playing of Crash Bandicoot. All planets will come together and the Crash Bandicoot tournament will begin with all life. This is why I am here. I must ask for you a question. Would you like to participate in this grand tournament? Well I am telling you right here confidential information that the one thing that could make that happen is by signing this petition. This is the first step to a greater world.

Thank you and goodnight.

And don't forget...Vote #1 Crash Bandicoot
https://www.change.org/p/playstation-bring-back-crash-bandicoot-to-playstation

Abaddon HD

Abaddon HD

Wolf's Sin of Pride / Lolicon
Legendary Veteran 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
Bruh what? I'm pretty sure naughty dog is focusing on a lot more stuff but as majority of people know microsoft and sony are actually trying to possibly get bring back some old franchises. But who knows I would rather get a spiritual successor like how the rare team got together and is making one from Banjo. Anyways.... I would rather just see crash pop up in super smash bros.

Orphan Carpet

Orphan Carpet

Cheeky Doggy
Experienced Veteran Mr. Nice Guy Services
Reaction score
Sin$
Bruh what? I'm pretty sure naughty dog is focusing on a lot more stuff but as majority of people know microsoft and sony are actually trying to possibly get bring back some old franchises. But who knows I would rather get a spiritual successor like how the rare team got together and is making one from Banjo. Anyways.... I would rather just see crash pop up in super smash bros.

Not that I’d be opposed to the idea but i think our furry marsupial friend deserves another standalone title if you ask me, each to their own :smile:

Fogel

Fogel

Call Me Mclovin!
Reaction score
Sin$
Crash Bandicoot was one of my favorite ps2 games even though sometimes it made me so god damn mad. But I loved it haha that and of course Spyro.

Beardyman

Beardyman

VIP
VIP
Lifetime
Mr. Nice Guy Trifecta 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
The first original Crash Bandicoot and Crash Team Racing are my favourites!

Kankuro

Kankuro

How To Do?
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Who doesn't love Crash? I still have all of them for PS1 lol

ZoZo

ZoZo

Adventure begins where fear ends.
Retired
Beginning of An Odyssey Frame In Gold Bug Finder
Reaction score
Sin$
Crash Bandicoot was an amazing game and without a doubt one of my favorite games back in the ps2 days.

Top Bottom
Login
Register