Do you like my editing style?

• Thread starter HavocFilms
  • Start date
  • Views 289
H

havocishere

Mr. Mazda
Reaction score
A couple years ago I was in a HLG clan and I was the editor/filmer. We made a bunch of videos and I want to say my editing got better has we moved on. This was the last hlg video we made, about 2 years ago. I go for a very simple and elegant look. I dont over edit. I can't stand that. Tell me if you enjoy watching my video rather than some over edited one. Please no hate. Just want to see. Ill post two, both are mine. I also mean to say do you like the filming too, you know? Like all together. lol

A

Azsry

Getting There
Reaction score
I really like the cinematics. It captures the action and gives a bit of perspective on what's going on. The song choice was nice overall. One thing I would suggest you do is make the font a bit more obvious over the video.

F

Fuzz

☑ rekt    ☐ not rekt
Reaction score
Damn I remember HLG, so fun back in the day.

H

havocishere

Mr. Mazda
Reaction score
I really like the cinematics. It captures the action and gives a bit of perspective on what's going on. The song choice was nice overall. One thing I would suggest you do is make the font a bit more obvious over the video.

Thank you!, means a lot. Yeah, the font could have been done better.

Damn I remember HLG, so fun back in the day.

Lol, it was. Didn't work as well in Reach though :frown:. I loved Halo 3 so much, loll.

A

Azsry

Getting There
Reaction score
Hopefully it works in Halo 4. Most likely not seeing how much it looks Call of Duty now though :/

A

Ali222

Reaction score
Editableclips.com is a community of motion graphics designers. Editableclips offers a growing library of conformable motion graphics for use in film, television, commercials, interactive web sites, and other multimedia productions.

Top Bottom