What's new

Solved Do you get banned right away or does it take a couple days if they banned you for boosting

• Thread starter Tryhard_razor
  • Start date
  • Views 564
T

Tryhard_razor

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do you get banned right away or does it take a couple days if they banned you for boosting

V

Vegeta

宇宙のマスター
Reaction score
Developers issue ban waves when they compile analytics which tends to be on a weekly to bi-weekly basis so if you boost today, you will not get banned today or tomorrow unless you just so happen to land in their next ban wave timeframe but if you boost smart, you can avoid the ban.

S

semskiy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Developers issue ban waves when they compile analytics which tends to be on a weekly to bi-weekly basis so if you boost today, you will not get banned today or tomorrow unless you just so happen to land in their next ban wave timeframe but if you boost smart, you can avoid the ban.

Hi! I never tried boosting on wwii..
Is there any guides on boosting smart? The Do's and Dont's? I looked around but couldn't find any on forum.

V

Vegeta

宇宙のマスター
Reaction score
Hi! I never tried boosting on wwii..
Is there any guides on boosting smart? The Do's and Dont's? I looked around but couldn't find any on forum.
All you need is common sense, that’s literally it.

Pretend you’re an employee who monitors boosters, you know what is and isnt abnormal.

Just take it slow and be careful with everything you’re doing in the lobby.

S

semskiy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
All you need is common sense, that’s literally it.

Pretend you’re an employee who monitors boosters, you know what is and isnt abnormal.

Just take it slow and be careful with everything you’re doing in the lobby.
Hard to imagine since i never tried boosting on wwii and cant find the guide for it.

Thank you anyway =)

Top Bottom