Do U Need a Bypass?

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: AW Modding Support' started by Crxfty, Sep 1, 2017 with 7 replies and 335 views.

1. Crxfty

Crxfty Trusted 7s Hoster

Ratings:
    Just wondering if i went onto aw now on my rgh and modded would i need a bypass set or dont they care about the well being of aw anymore to the point of i wouldnt need a bypass?

2. II LiquidZz II

II LiquidZz II Newbie

Ratings:
    I'm not too sure if they really care anymore i doubt they do considering it's really not popular anymore but I'd say bypass to be safe? And would I possibly be able to get an inv to you right lobby if that's alright?

3. II LiquidZz II

II LiquidZz II Newbie

Ratings:
    If your hosting publicly that is

4. UMP45

UMP45 XeX Sky

Ratings:
    If you went on aw on your rgh with no bypass, then you most might get banned from that game, even if you go to private match you might. Now I am not saying it will 100% get you banned but there is a high possibility.

5. Turtle wave

Turtle wave Truth ent. Rgh support

Ratings:
    Being as how all but the lowest of free servers have an aw bypass built in im going to say yes you need a bypass but you probably have one built into your server.

If your not sure if your server has an aw bypass built in you can check server webpage for most or you can ask in premium section ( if you go to posy in premium and it blocks out name of your stealth then preety sure that stealth does have one built in) because premium is only place can discuss stealth.

I have not seen a bo2 style .xex bypass to use its more like bo3 where only ones i can find are built into servers.

Questions? Feel free to pm me

6. Supreme Premium

Supreme Premium ★ X360 Hoster ★

Ratings:
    Yess you will get banned and I have a bypass for the game in a .xex

7. H Y X

H Y X RGH and CFW hoster

Ratings:
    Yes you do need a bypass I got lucky with a server and no bypass but you do need one if you don't want to be banned from the AW servers on 360

8. JOKEROFXBOX

JOKEROFXBOX Enthusiast

Ratings:
    A bypass is definitely needed. I went onto AW to play with someone, and within 10 minutes was banned.