What's new

Discussion Do they still ban you on this game?

• Thread starter RandomJav
  • Start date
  • Views 1,110
R

RandomJav

Enthusiast
Reaction score
DO they still ban people on here? I havent played in a while and since ghost is out im wondering if they still ban people?

A

Advent

One for All
Reaction score
DO they still ban people on here? I havent played in a while and since ghost is out im wondering if they still ban people?
They still ban on all CoDs

A

Atlas

Local Rivethead
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
They still ban on all CoDs
Agreed. I have not gotten banned for hosting on cod WaW, yet, but I know of someone who got suspended for using an infectable menu.

L

Link

I had eggs for breakfast, Your Mum had Sausage.
Reaction score
Agreed. I have not gotten banned for hosting on cod WaW, yet, but I know of someone who got suspended for using an infectable menu.

My account got banned while using mod menu on WAW just before Blops 2 came out.

F

Flak

I am an American Airman.
Reaction score
I don't see what the big deal is. I thought that if you got reported an excessive amount of times you get banned. Because I don't think they'll literally look through the leaderboards and ban anyone that seems suspicious. I've never gotten banned from online in any cod and I've gotten in lobbies since CoD4. I'm guessing you had a recovery done and are wondering if your banned ? Just check, its no biggie because maybe you just got suspended not banned. If not the dub xp is still on in some game modes . Or they boosted the XP up.

A

Atlas

Local Rivethead
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
MP, So I deserved it for being a douche.
I see, one of the God mode no clippers possibly? :wink: I can't blame you too much, I wouldn't mind using it to screw with people once to see some angry reactions. I have to admit I would do small mods in zombies matches to get people confused. Like when a player was at a window I would spawn in 3 nukes behind them and when they would turn around they would give some funny confused reactions.

U

Uncooked Rice

Reaction score
PS3 = no bans on cod

im not to sure about xbox

H

HangtimePro

Permanently Plugged In
Reaction score

How long was the suspension for?

A

Atlas

Local Rivethead
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
How long was the suspension for?
They said 3 weeks, which I thought was an odd amount of time, but then they just made a second gamertag for the time being.

Top Bottom