What's new

Solved Do scripts work in the single player?

• Thread starter IntensiveCare
  • Start date
  • Views 590
I

IntensiveCare

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm just now learning about scripts and their sudden existence lol

So do they?

xDeagleModz

xDeagleModz

Mac Miller
Legendary Veteran Seasoned Veteran Jokester
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes but you ahve to script them in the script.img and not in the script_network.img

Here is an example of offline scripts:

Upvote 0
Zorg93

NayJames123

Read Art
Fabled Veteran Modder Programmer
Reaction score
Sin$
yes, but not ones made for online, look in the sticky on all released mods and look for xDeagleModz ultimate offline mods. im suprised he didnt link to them tbh

Upvote 0
xDeagleModz

xDeagleModz

Mac Miller
Reaction score
Sin$
yes, but not ones made for online, look in the sticky on all released mods and look for xDeagleModz ultimate offline mods. im suprised he didnt link to them tbh
The video above is mine too, but anyways yes they should owrk in singleplayer, you just have to hook them there i guess :smile:

Upvote 0
I

IntensiveCare

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The video above is mine too, but anyways yes they should owrk in singleplayer, you just have to hook them there i guess :smile:

So say I want to have offline scripts and online scripts on the same disc, will it work? I read the part of your thread that says the game will freeze if you DO have a save, and all the online scripts say the game will freeze if you DON'T have a save.

Basically I'd be burning a coaster, right?

EDIT: Read the wrong thread, hold on

Upvote 0
xDeagleModz

xDeagleModz

Mac Miller
Reaction score
Sin$
So say I want to have offline scripts and online scripts on the same disc, will it work? I read the part of your thread that says the game will freeze if you DO have a save, and all the online scripts say the game will freeze if you DON'T have a save.

Basically I'd be burning a coaster, right?

EDIT: Read the wrong thread, hold on
I have no idea about having them both on 1 disc, never tried that... sorry

Upvote 0
Zorg93

NayJames123

Read Art
Fabled Veteran Modder Programmer
Reaction score
Sin$
technically it should work, however i dont recommend it, the offline mods there have files that will cause you to get a black screen on load up, so the offline mods wont be as good, and the online mods including flying cars(for freeze protection) will cause you to freeze in single player, so the online mods will be alot worse aswell. best bet is just have 2 different discs

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register