• Start date
  • Views 488
AdBlock

AdBlock

Use Me!
Seasoned Veteran Mr. Nice Guy 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi just wondering do script mods work online if so where would i find some script mods (decent ones), and what has the bypass? does African Mod menu have a bypass for them?

Gibe de pussi b0ss

Gibe de pussi b0ss

B0ss Plz
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi just wondering do script mods work online if so where would i find some script mods (decent ones), and what has the bypass? does African Mod menu have a bypass for them?
Yes. African engine/NINJA has a bypass for the .xsc mods. I think the script.rpf bypass may be toggle-able from the NINJA.ini on the root of the HDD. (It should be enabled by default. So you would just need to add the modified title update to the content folder.)

(It may actually only be included with the african engine menu... Before it was a feature by itself on NINJA (script.rpf bypass) but that may have changed. So even if you don't have african engine. There is still a release of the bypass you can find on NGU, or elsewhere to load the scripts into a public game.)
A great new script menu to use can be found here:
http://www.nextgenupdate.com/forums...915-1-27-ps3-xbox360-notyourdopes-v2-3-a.html

Also another great .xsc menu can be found here: [Click here to view this link]

^ To add these scripts you need the liberty v program, you would just want to inject them into the update.rpf > script.rpf, then save the script.rpf & update.rpf with the liberty v program. Then you would want to re pack the modified update.rpf inside of the title update with velocity file manager. I recommend that you find a title update with a modloader pre installed, this way you can just custom input load the scripts you added into the script.rpf.

Or alternatively, I could send you my custom modloader. It has the latest notyourdope menu v2.3 .+ The updated apiintense menu. + It has this timeout loading fix. So you won't time out from sessions any more, it will just keep loading until it adds you to a game :smile:.
Just hmu in a pm if you would like me to send you it :smile:.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
AdBlock

AdBlock

Use Me!
Seasoned Veteran Mr. Nice Guy 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes. African engine/NINJA has a bypass for the .xsc mods. I think the script.rpf bypass may be toggle-able from the NINJA.ini on the root of the HDD. (It should be enabled by default. So you would just need to add the modified title update to the content folder.)

(It may actually only be included with the african engine menu... Before it was a feature by itself on NINJA (script.rpf bypass) but that may have changed. So even if you don't have african engine. There is still a release of the bypass you can find on NGU, or elsewhere to load the scripts into a public game.)
A great new script menu to use can be found here:
http://www.nextgenupdate.com/forums...915-1-27-ps3-xbox360-notyourdopes-v2-3-a.html

Also another great .xsc menu can be found here: [Click here to view this link]

^ To add these scripts you need the liberty v program, you would just want to inject them into the update.rpf > script.rpf, then save the script.rpf & update.rpf with the liberty v program. Then you would want to re pack the modified update.rpf inside of the title update with velocity file manager. I recommend that you find a title update with a modloader pre installed, this way you can just custom input load the scripts you added into the script.rpf.

Or alternatively, I could send you my custom modloader. It has the latest notyourdope menu v2.3 .+ The updated apiintense menu. + It has this timeout loading fix. So you won't time out from sessions any more, it will just keep loading until it adds you to a game :smile:.
Just hmu in a pm if you would like me to send you it :smile:.
It would be great if you could send me yours please. :smile:

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register