What's new

DO NOT waste your coins/money opening packs..

Dazee

Dazee

The World Is Yours
Fabled Veteran Bright Idea Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
For the people with early access, don't waste your money opening packs.

I've been told by countless people who's spent $80-$200 (one guy even spent $800 just to see how likely it was that he'd pull a valuable player) that they have got pretty much nothing when they think of how much they spent.

And I know EA is known for giving us bad players in packs, but this year it seems a lot worse. If you can hold off opening packs, then I'd recommend waiting until special packs comes out and try your luck then. Right now you're just giving EA money and getting absolutely nothing in return.

I won't be spending any money this year on FIFA since I think the good players to packs opened ratio is pathetic. But I thought I'd let you know in hopes that I save a few people the hassle of losing their money.

xI ViSiiOns x

xI ViSiiOns x

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Agreed ! I used 12k points, pulled begovic, ramires, marchisio, ibarbo, and rakitic. Couldn't even count how many packs had no rare players in. Complete opposite to early access last year when i used 4600 points and got the likes of hazard, ramos and thiago silva among many others worth a bit.

LFC092

LFC092

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Used 36k points and got 1x 84 Higuain (5k) and 1x 87 Kroos (27k). only 2 players over 82...
worst packs ever...

F

fifafan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Its because they making up for the revenue lost from coin selling last year

F

funnellboi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Youtubers and countless people have stopped opening packs, it is dreadful, i have spent 80k fifa points or so... took 40k to get over 80 rated.. and that was joe Hart 83 rated.. honestly, it is ****ed..

Skengman

Skengman

Greatness Only
Reaction score
Sin$
I have had the complete opposite. I've had Diego Costa, David Silva, Kevin De Bruyne, Chiellini and De Gea and that's spending around £60.

My friend also packed Suarez and Reus in the same pack.

It's just bad for a lot of people.

Father Christmas

Father Christmas

God Of Mount Olympus
Reaction score
Sin$
On the beta (I know it was still in dev) I packed IF Matuidi, IF Thiago Silva & IF Toure when we got given 12k points to spend.
Some people just have bad luck to be fair, I spent quite a lot on packs in fifa 14 and got barely anyone in return I think my best was TOTS Kroos.

R

Reload Modding

RGH Seller | Jtag/RGH Enthusiast | Hoster
Reaction score
Sin$
I spent 12k FIFA points and made 6million coins.

AZZA94

AZZA94

YNWA
Reaction score
Sin$
An old friend of mine had in form Ronaldo on early access. Constant snapchats of him scoring for the remaining hours he had left lol

Gardzz

Gardzz

Hollywood's Bleeding
Retired
Bright Idea Forum Addict Mr. Nice Guy
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Agreed, this has been the worst year for opening packs on EA Access already.

Didier

Didier

FIFA Franchise
Grizzled Veteran Programmer Chatty Kathy
Reaction score
Sin$
Can't believe people still complain about opening packs

Every year people complain saying the chances of getting a good player is a lot worse than it use to be... Obviously!!! the game mode is a lot more popular than it was back then. I say it every year the number of people opening packs every minute is much higher than it was a few years ago, so the chances of getting anything half decent will obviously be lower than it use to, that's not EA mugging us off or "trying to get more money every year" that's just common sense.

If people were more sensible and spent a little every so often rather than carrying off like a bunch of gambling addicts blowing $800 in 1 go and then getting angry because they assumed opening/spending more means they were guaranteed something then they would enjoy opening packs more.

Also people need to stop exagerrating because that doesn't help anyone, nothing against funnelboi (great coin seller) but it definitely didn't take 40k points to get a player rated over 80. You must of been opening silver packs by mistake :sorry:

Last edited:
Southy

Southy

Have a Nice Day! :)
Forum Addict Mr. Nice Guy Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
6800 Fifa points spent & only packed 4 people over 80+ Nainggolan, Douglas Costa, Candreva, Azpilcueta.

Oh, and I got an IF Mamaev (78)

I'm definitely going to wait for special packs lol.

SycMods

SycMods

Trinity RGH Owner | Trusted EU Hoster
Reaction score
Sin$
My friend spent around 30 pounds on FIFA Points and packed George Best. No idea how he pulled it off.

LashleyAFC

LashleyAFC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
My friend spent around 30 pounds on FIFA Points and packed George Best. No idea how he pulled it off.
Jammy git

I opened 5, best i got was Enrique

I'll spend the rest of my fp on packs and draft tomorrow (only bought 2.2k)

Top Bottom
Login
Register