Not open for further replies.
Mila Kunis

II UnLmTd III

Original Coder
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok well basically the title says it all
My friends and I have figured it out that every time a person using a savegame presses a mod bind et back button it kicks everyone on the waw server out within a 30 sec time and gives the bd error
So please do not use gavesame mods

I

InFiNiTy Mods

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok well basically the title says it all
My friends and I have figured it out that every time a person using a savegame presses a mod bind et back button it kicks everyone on the waw server out within a 30 sec time and gives the bd error
So please do not use gavesame mods
DO NOT USE SG MODS - we think that these are what are stopping the servers from running correctly for the reason that the ACTIVACTION DVAR is flooding the servers so lets stop ****ing them up and bring our modding servers back :tongue:

Su AriZonaa

Su AriZonaa

Getting There
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
DO NOT USE SG MODS - we think that these are what are stopping the servers from running correctly for the reason that the ACTIVACTION DVAR is flooding the servers so lets stop ****ing them up and bring our modding servers back :tongue:

Or everything is getting patched and you can't accept it.

Mila Kunis

II UnLmTd III

Original Coder
Reaction score
Sin$
Umm if it was getting patched then they would throw a legit patch at us and this would not happen because activision/treyarch has cancelled editing the game
And ms can't because they dont have the right to edit the game

I

InFiNiTy Mods

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Or everything is getting patched and you can't accept it.
ok well thanks for tellin meh im wrong haha but im pretty sure its not getting patched lols

TBH i dont think that the s*** is patched cause we are modding the disks content and treyarch no longer support the game so yeah lol

but dont hate me well see what happens in good time

Su AriZonaa

Su AriZonaa

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
They don't need a title update to patch something, you guys think its hard for them to patch this when its really easy.

I

InFiNiTy Mods

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
They don't need a title update to patch something, you guys think its hard for them to patch this when its really easy.
zona sorry but you cannot hotfix WaW so therefore you would need a title update and the game is no longer supported by trey meaning the wont patch it and MS do not have sufficient privaliges LOL

Mila Kunis

II UnLmTd III

Original Coder
Reaction score
Sin$
They dont have hotfixes in the world at war game because it wasn't invented for it an plus they can't hotfix a whole patch.ff or default.xexp because that itself requires an update

Su AriZonaa

Su AriZonaa

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
They dont have hotfixes in the world at war game because it wasn't invented for it an plus they can't hotfix a whole patch.ff or default.xexp because that itself requires an update
Some one will cry if they read it.

S

scottp68877

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I think its kinda funny that EliteModz Made his mod menu and it wont be popular anymore..
And he's the one tha tmakes gamesaves...
Kinda F****d himself up there

I think its kinda funny that EliteModz Made his mod menu and it wont be popular anymore..

Mikeeeyy

Mikeeeyy

Modder Programmer Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$

Elite doesn't make SG's lol

M

Mike

Contributor
Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
FYI, Treyarch made the game, not you. You have no clue about what they're capable of doing.

I'm sure they could easily patch the game, if they felt the need to.

DarkAmbur

DarkAmbur

S7 Awesomeness
Experienced Veteran Tutorial Creator Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
Your theory is flawed. If you were to use binds, and it kicks people, wouldn't it kick people regularly? Think about it, you use binds to move, shoot, ads, and all of that. Some people need to learn to think.

D

dgilzkilzall

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i dont use SVG and i get kicked also...so does every other player that plays..i think they screwed the new dash or sumthin

CAPiiX

CAPiiX

Getting There
Grammar Nazi Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Treyarc does have a hotfix system but its a very small one. They could just add cheat protection to the active action dvar through that system but I highly doubt it. Really who cares just burn a disc of modded zombies and go on with your life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register