B

Buzz Lightyear

Young Moolah Baby
VIP
Retired
Sinner
Reaction score
Sin$
We told you about here is now some time (see article ) reports a rumor of a new integrated protection in Dashboard KINECTS. It seemed that this new security is a continuous verification system firmware when connecting to live and preventing flashed consoles to connect to it ....

After the launch yesterday of the latest beta DashBoard (K: 2.0.12606.0), the rumor seems to become reality and the result even worse than previously thought. Indeed flashed consoles that have this update is no longer possible to run backups and displays this error.
FWblock.jpg

We must therefore avoid the update if you have a DashBoard console flashed (JTAG also as usual) and wait for a new custom firmware C4E countering these new securities. *MAJ* * Update *

Il semblerait que ce "bloquage" ne touche pas tout le monde qu'il possede le firmware LT ou no stealth, nous ne connaissons pas encore le facteur déterminant ... It seems that this "blocking" does not everyone that owns the firmware LT or no stealth, we do not yet know the determining factor ... plus d'informations probablement dans quelques jours. probably more information in a few days.

Translated from here.

A

Addict 7S

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
My friend updated on his JTAG, and now, if he goes online, he gets banned. Its funny.

Noupoi

Noupoi

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
My Liteon LT 1.0 xbox is connected to live right now and playing a burnt copy of reach...

Adderral

Adderral

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The update is Confirmed Tommorow (28th Of October) And this is old f***ing news there is a banwave every year On November 4th(this year the 28th)so this is old news

Top Bottom
Login
Register