What's new

Discussion Do Not Mod Infections Online!!!

• Thread starter s7 SoNiiC
  • Start date
  • Views 1,607
S

s7 SoNiiC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Let this be the warning for everyone who has been doing the infectable no clip and god mode online.

Supposedly Treyarch is banning for modding online as of today.

Multiple people have told me so so but I have not tried myself because I don't wanna get banned

The risk is up to you but don't post saying you could didn't know you could possibly be banned

: )

T

tbonnett21

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i do iso modding for zombies is that gonna throw a flag my way?

SgT DoPeY13

SgT DoPeY13

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
LOL

this guy obviously works for treyarch and he's trying to make us stop modding... GET OVER IT

S

s7 SoNiiC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
LOL

this guy obviously works for treyarch and he's trying to make us stop modding... GET OVER IT

Im flying around in no clip right now but i work for tryarch your right

Just trying to warm people they could possibly get banned.

Risk is up to you

D

Deleted member 117745

Reefer Smoker
Reaction score
Sin$
lol im just gonna go ahead and bump this... i've been suspended from two seperate accounts two days in a row, 14 day suspension, and all i've been doing is modding waw online xD

coolbunnymodz

coolbunnymodz

The Original Bunny
Programmer 10th Anniversary Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
lol im just gonna go ahead and bump this... i've been suspended from two seperate accounts two days in a row, 14 day suspension, and all i've been doing is modding waw online xD
Hahaha good call call

D

Deleted member 117745

Reefer Smoker
Reaction score
Sin$
but hey i think its hilarious, both times i was suspended i was the only modder in the game and im fairly sure there had to be an enforcement team member in the lobby just banning all the modders that come in. they got me, now im going to get another free 1 month account and be back online modding it later tonight :lol:

L

LoGaN NZ

Reaction score
Sin$
Ive also got a 14 day suspension for doing it. Its say something like inappropriate cheating, and/or system/console tampering. LOL!

Top Bottom
Login
Register