• Thread starter Monkey D Luffy
  • Start date
  • Views 484
M

Monkey D Luffy

King Of The Pirates
Reaction score
idk if anyone posted this anywhere but

DO NOT DOWNLOAD ONE OF THE STAR WARS BATTLEFRONT STATIC THEMES!!

it causes your ps4 to freeze up, idk how to fix it either because i cannot delete the theme either since if u try to go to the themes menu it freezes the ps4

T

The Irish Assassin

(Re)tired eyes from the shadows
Retired
Reaction score
Find it in your downloads and delete it..?

M

Monkey D Luffy

King Of The Pirates
Reaction score
Find it in your downloads and delete it..?
i did that , it doenst help /;
ive been on reddit reading it up and alot of people seem to have the problem to

Edit: after waiting 5 minutes it finally let me in the themes , im just gonna delete it now . the stars wars digital collection one looks like **** anyways :tongue:

T

The Irish Assassin

(Re)tired eyes from the shadows
Retired
Reaction score
i did that , it doenst help /;
ive been on reddit reading it up and alot of people seem to have the problem to
Oh dear, Are all your saves backed up to the PS+ servers?

If so and you don't have too many large games downloaded to your system, you can reset the console to factory settings and log in with your PSN and re-download saves and games etc. It's a pain but it's the only way I can think of that will get rid of it.

Can you go to your library and delete it from there, I am not sure, I don't download much to my PS4.

M

Monkey D Luffy

King Of The Pirates
Reaction score
Oh dear, Are all your saves backed up to the PS+ servers?

If so and you don't have too many large games downloaded to your system, you can reset the console to factory settings and log in with your PSN and re-download saves and games etc. It's a pain but it's the only way I can think of that will get rid of it.

Can you go to your library and delete it from there, I am not sure, I don't download much to my PS4.
just issue seems to be fixed , but i have all digital games on here so it will be a hassle to download them all again lol /;

edit: nvm still happening

Last edited:
Top Bottom