What's new
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

Video Do Not click If You Are A Tryhard!

Frank Dinesh

Frank Dinesh

Reaction score
Sin$
:muted::muted::muted: Some of my best kills in gta (includes Tryhards kills):muted::muted::muted:

:mad::ninja::mad::ninja::mad::ninja::mad::ninja::mad::ninja::mad::ninja::mad::ninja::mad::ninja::mad::ninja::mad::ninja::mad::ninja::mad::ninja::mad::ninja::mad::ninja::mad::ninja::mad::ninja:

Last edited:
IvIDoomIvI

IvIDoomIvI

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol not a single actual try hard in that clip what a waste i just watched you kill casuals with try hardish tags

Frank Dinesh

Frank Dinesh

Reaction score
Sin$
alright, i edited the description. This was more of a showcase of all my best kills with tryhards included in the mix.

Lol not a single actual try hard in that clip what a waste i just watched you kill casuals with try hardish tags
doom your dumb af there were multiple tryhards in this video you cant say otherwise as you dont know the backstory to any of these encounters

This is actually pretty bit-chi-n! Nice dude!
ty!

IvIDoomIvI

IvIDoomIvI

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
but the one person you claimed to be a try hard is someone who i know is a Rng player not a try
hard hence her name is Rng queen she actually a free aim player ive slapped her with ease as she is and never will be a try hard and she sucks at passive popping my entire point is none were true try hards which tells me you never fought one so your definition of try hard is different from what we actually are

No try hard walks outta their apartment in a lobby thats poppin we ewo out in passive just in case no try hard passive pops by going behind cover first as its a rpg waiting to happen no try hards resort to jets unless they dive bomb only to prevent being rpg'd any form of off radar causes us to constantly ewo til your back on radar

Im not giving you crap its just your thread is listed dont click if your a try hard suggesting you wreck them or something and i gotta be honest if you came face to face with one u wouldn't of recorded that footage not insulting btw

Rng and try hards are two very different communities with a entirely different playstyle granted some take from our skill roster from time to time in freemode but their trash at it so it almost never works as they dont have our mindset

now onto the video itself those were some epic snipes i give you major respect i bet that scrub coming out of his apartment had no idea i laughed when i saw that best part was the bike tho sniping them off as they rode off

Last edited:
IvIDoomIvI

IvIDoomIvI

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Good thing you killed Rico btw hes a idiot always spouting off nonesense after he gets killed im sure he was pissed

Frank Dinesh

Frank Dinesh

Reaction score
Sin$
but the one person you claimed to be a try hard is someone who i know is a Rng player not a try
hard hence her name is Rng queen she actually a free aim player I've slapped her with ease as she is and never will be a try hard and she sucks at passive popping my entire point is none were true try hards which tells me you never fought one so your definition of try hard is different from what we actually are

No try hard walks outta their apartment in a lobby that's poppin we ewo out in passive just in case no try hard passive pops by going behind cover first as its a rpg waiting to happen no try hards resort to jets unless they dive bomb only to prevent being rpg'd any form of off radar causes us to constantly ewo til your back on radar

Im not giving you crap its just your thread is listed dont click if your a try hard suggesting you wreck them or something and i gotta be honest if you came face to face with one u wouldn't of recorded that footage not insulting btw

Rng and try hards are two very different communities with a entirely different playstyle granted some take from our skill roster from time to time in freemode but their trash at it so it almost never works as they dont have our mindset

now onto the video itself those were some epic snipes i give you major respect i bet that scrub coming out of his apartment had no idea i laughed when i saw that best part was the bike tho sniping them off as they rode off
Dude to me idk the difference they both play dirty af. First person quick snipe, rpg, and ewo when you get a hit. I just jumble them into the tryhard category. The dude in the apartment it was 4-1 he went ghost as soon as he caught up w his cheep kills he teleported to his apartment I waited 15 min for this fk to let his guard down. The girl was ewo a lot dude id get into a gun battle she would shoot a rocket ewo. In my eyes, it's never good to be a tryhard. As the way I think of them ghetto *** high k.d. worriers that go after the defenseless players to maintain and raise it and then play like a total b**** when they're up against a player that actually can fight back. Thats what these players did and thats why im calling them tryhards. Mainly I do go after these high k.d people but occasionally ill kill a low lvl if they piss me off. I usually, try to give everyone a chance but, sometimes i get shot anyway. Thats when i shoot back and that was the case in some of these and they just happened to be really good kills hence y they were included. lol Anyway if they were playing fair and were good id call em a clean player instead of tryhard. With these guys they played very dirty so they are tryhards and will always be tryhards in my eyes.

carsarelife23

carsarelife23

Reaction score
Sin$
Dude this is sick af!!!!!!!!!! nice edit love the music you picked and how good of job u did fking those trash players up!!!!!!!!:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

X

x Lucky x

Reaction score
Sin$
I dont think you every fought a tryhard bro....i would give you a good example of a trihard without ewo....i would slap u only with the marksman.....even be dirty by corner popping.........i might just randomly throw a homing missle at u in a middle of a sniping fight.or just launch the gernade launchers at you while we snipe....then i would only shoot homing missles at you from a long range and hit you every time....and when your try to ''rng' me...you wont even get near me...i will just ewo or shoot an rpg at you from close range...and if you RB i will just throw a rpg at you.....and if your RBn some where its hard to hit you with rbg ....oooooh...i will play alittle bit more dirty....by using the heavy on you from high ground....and putting my helment on and just head glitch...because i know you type of noobs are bad at sniping.......then when i get tired of you.....i will start trolling you badsport way...i will get in jet....stay in jet until you leave or rpg me out....and when you rpg me out of the jet i will go passive right away...just to get another jet..but this time go ghost....then i will proceed to strafe you until you leave.....then when you rpg me out the jet again....i will do somemore badsport trolling...i will go off radar..put a sticky on my car..and just suicide bomb you until i got back on radar....before my time goes up... i will put another sticky on my car....go passive...''then your gonna call me a passive pu$$y'' your gonna be to much of a noob to not see whats gonna happen, im just gonna drive near you while in passive..deactivate it while im driving to you....drive over you...set the sticky off and kill you without you realizing i came out of passive.......then i will finally tell you bro'' your bad''.......and you wont even get 2 kills from me bro....lucky if you get 1......thats how a tryhard like me play :smile:

Top Bottom
Login
Register