What's new

Discussion Do not Boost Grifball, you will get banned.

• Thread starter Perfected
  • Start date
  • Views 697
Perfected

Seer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
QUIT BOOSTING GRIFBALL NOW, YOU WILL GET EXP BANNED. If you value your account, do not boost grifball, they will catch you easily. I've been caught before boosting grifball. This is me trying to prevent you guys from getting banned, nothing else.
My only warning. Don't listen to me if you don't want to. I have no control over that.

Gl. :smile:

iLegend

iLegend

Asian Hunny Enthusiast
Retired
Experienced Veteran MotM Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
No, there is a possibility of getting banned.
Everyone realizes that, but they still boost.

Also, there's undetectable methods to avoid being banned.

Perfected

Seer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay, possibility, means it is possible to get banned but then again it isn't. Personally I wouldn't risk it, because if that possibility happens to be the bad side of it, good-bye Halo 3 for 2 weeks. For me, i would be perm banned, 4th offense. I'm just trying to prevent people from the possibility of getting banned. That's all.

Chriss

Chriss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't understand the point of this, we already know there is a possibility of getting banned. You're acting like if you boost one game you will be banned.

Perfected

Seer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, there really isn't a point to boosting only one game is there? Unless you are at 498 exp in the playlist and then you need that 2 exp for General really bad, then there is a point. Im just saying, don't boost Grifball, there's no point in doing it, unless you know the tactics to not getting banned. But anyways Im just trying to help people to not get banned.

Converting

Converting

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wait so you're telling me is if I boost I will get banned from halo 3?

K

Kakashi

OG
A Milli Mythical Veteran CotM
Reaction score
lol any boosting is bannable. who cares? people know how to do it undetectably. i boost everyday and i risk getting banned.

Kira

Kira

Legendary Veteran Video Connoisseur Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Every form of boosting is bannable. I believe it is in the CoC or ToS.

Top Bottom