What's new

Discussion Do KD matter

• Thread starter ItzMeAgain
  • Start date
  • Views 446
I

ItzMeAgain

Reaction score
I been looking around at clans and you need a certain KD but I don't think it really matters because there is alot of people thay mess around, troll etc. But I want to see does KD matter to you?

R

Ryan

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Kill/Death Ratio hasn't mattered to me since Black Ops II. Before then I used to play competitively and since you was able to see other peoples I always strived to be at the top, it was basically my aim. I realised how much it took the fun away from playing the game itself as I was too concentrated on doing that so I literally gave up on that aim and played Call of Duty for fun, not caring at all made the game itself 10 times better for me.

Sounds sad but it was true.

S

Sombra

A distraught soul
Retired
Reaction score
I been looking around at clans and you need a certain KD but I don't think it really matters because there is alot of people thay mess around, troll etc. But I want to see does KD matter to you?
K/D ratio on Advanced Warfare actually matters since the matchmaking is based on skill.

G

Guardian

Legend
Reaction score
I used to think it did, but after playing AW and having a .8 nah. I've had well above a 2 k/d in WaW, MW2, MW3, and BO2, but negative in all others. It's not a big deal. Nobody cares.

A

Atlas

Local Rivethead
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Most of CoD is just running around mindlessly killing (at least in my humble opinion). For me, KD does not matter. I just play CoD for some antics and laughs

A

Amnesys

Praise Cheesus
Reaction score
Only if you're an absolute nerd it dose.

S

Sempiternal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No accuracy is where it's at.

B

Beardyman

Lifetime Premium
Lifetime
Reaction score
I'm so used to averaging a 3+ or higher K/D ratio on Modern Warfare 2... it does get a little frustrating trying to maintain an overall K/D that's above 6.

I think my K/D on MW2 is currently at 6.84. :happy:

F

FrankSinatra

.aep
Reaction score
I'm not nerdy enough to care about my K/D anymore.

L

LaurenCohan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ive ran into people with 2+ KDS and ive slapped then KD means nothing its about the player and the way you play

T

TGunner

Reaction score
It depends on what you are going for. If I'm playing with friends or ranked, I always go for the win and stats don't matter. Sometimes if I play alone, I think about having a high K/D but it doesn't truly matter

C

Claws

Skepta <3
Lifetime
Reaction score
I tend to troll a lot so to me, k/d doesn't mean anything to me. People say it doesn and laugh at mine, I'm usually the one laughing at the end when I 50-7 their whole team.

T

TooMuchHaxors

Hacks are life
Reaction score
I don't really give 2 s***s haha

K

Kobe

YEEZY JUST JUMPED OVER JUMPMAN
Reaction score
I don't really care about mine because I only play when I am with friends.

V

VJJ

Thanks for everything <3
Reaction score
I used to care and look for statistics, but I realized players improve over time and if it shows an overall of your gameplay it will seem bad if you used to be bad. Now I just look at how players compete, act, and treat each other.

Top Bottom