What's new

Solved Do it cost to host in private matches?

Status
Not open for further replies.
zDoubleTrouble

zDoubleTrouble

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi guys i want radar hacks on mw2 so i can impress my friends in private matches for gamebattles.

Does it cost money to have it in private match.

I know you have to pay for the jtag of coarse but what are the extra costs.

i keep hearing about this stealth and key vault stuff, do you still need that in private matches?

F

FuZziion

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi guys i want radar hacks on mw2 so i can impress my friends in private matches for gamebattles.

Does it cost money to have it in private match.

I know you have to pay for the jtag of coarse but what are the extra costs.

i keep hearing about this stealth and key vault stuff, do you still need that in private matches?

just pay for the rgh and you should be able to do what u said

Upvote 0
XeX Tarzan

AhaAlliance

300 Days 300 Nights
Reaction score
Sin$
No, what you are talking about is called "Public Cheater" it gives you Wallhack, Radar always on, and the ability to change teams online. You don't need Stealth, Stealth is how you get your Jtag online. You don't need Stealth because Public Cheater is an Infection Package. Key Vaults have nothing to do with it. Your Key Vault is a serial number from the Xbox and you can replace it with an unbanned one to unban your xbox. So say your Jtag is banned then you can buy a new Key Vault and that's what makes it unbanned. So if you wanted to impress your friends all you would have to do is find a Mod Menu with Public Cheater and Infect Yourself and that's all to it.

Upvote 0
w159

w159

Gold Record Host
Frame In Gold Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
No, but the only downside to most of the menus out now, are that the public cheater infection lasts one round. There's not many that loop it to last the full three rounds.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register