do i need to reflash my drive?

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 Support Archive' started by getlow, Feb 5, 2010 with 6 replies and 744 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. getlow

getlow Banned

Ratings:
    i used JungleFlasher 0.1.70(85) to dump my files etc and then used l-o-eras and dosflash to flash my drive. There's a fix with JungleFlasher 0.1.70(86) and it has a bug fix - "Bug fix - Calib data not being flashed". Am i ok or do i have to do the dump and stuff again and reflash?

anyone?

2. DannyDifalco

DannyDifalco Enthusiast

Ratings:
    i would reflash to be safe ;]

3. OP
    getlow

getlow Banned

Ratings:
    but does the bug only concern the flashing part? thus if i flashed with dosflash16 it would be ok? or the steps before that as well?

4. STRATEGIZER

STRATEGIZER Getting There

Ratings:
    just get your orig.bin & spoof it with LT in jungle flasher, save it & then exit out of jungle flasher & flash it in dosflash 1.8. thats what i do, i never use jungle flasher to flash my drive only to get & spoof my key's

5. OP
    getlow

getlow Banned

Ratings:
    yeah that is exactly what i did, spoofed with jungleflasher (85) and then took it to dosflash16 1.8 to flash. i was just concerned if the bug also affected the spoofing part or not.

6. STRATEGIZER

STRATEGIZER Getting There

Ratings:
    ??? as long as it work's after you flash you should be good. make sure you dont lose your key lol just incase you need to reflash.

7. OP
    getlow

getlow Banned

Ratings:
    well i just did some searching and found that its not too big a deal. now that its flashed its done with and i cant recover my original calibration data anyways. from what i read if you use dvdkey32 method in jungle flasher you would get something like this:

Spoofing Target
    DVD Key copied to target
    Inquiry string copied to Target
    Identify string copied to Target
    Serial data copied from Source to Target
    No Calibration data in source

and all the previous jungleflashers never supported it until now and the only way to get it was to do a full dump mra method.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.