What's new

Solved Do i need to know anything about my flashed xbox?

• Thread starter Moudi
  • Start date
  • Views 157
M

Moudi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
so i got my flashed xbox about..2 years ago and i didn't do anything to it since, except update the dashboard (the update that u must download from xbox) im just wonding do i need to update it or anything?

H

HuskerHeaven

when I took his glass of champagne...
Staff
Reaction score
If you want to play on live, you must update. Which dash are you on?

M

Moudi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
latest, im connected to live and everything.. everything is basically working but do i need to update like the flash firmware or whatever?

reason why im asking is i seen this thing called LT+ and it has a new update and idk if i should do that for my console... idk know how which is the worst part.=

H

HuskerHeaven

when I took his glass of champagne...
Staff
Reaction score
You should be good if you've updated and are still on live. If you run into a problem running games, then yea, you need to updtae.

M

Moudi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
what do i need to update ?

M

Moudi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Something weird happened today. I burned a new game and it keeps saying failed to authorize disk... when i press ok it restarts the whole Xbox 
Can someone tell me what is going on? 
Is it the firmware or whatever

H

High School

idek
Reaction score
Something weird happened today. I burned a new game and it keeps saying failed to authorize disk... when i press ok it restarts the whole Xbox 
Can someone tell me what is going on? 
Is it the firmware or whatever
This happens to me sometimes on a regular xbox playing regular games.

H

H o p s i n

♔You PC, Bro?♔
Reaction score
so i got my flashed xbox about..2 years ago and i didn't do anything to it since, except update the dashboard (the update that u must download from xbox) im just wonding do i need to update it or anything?
No that's not necessary, It is just the Disc drive that's modded. Those do not need to be updated And nothing else is needed.

Top Bottom