Unsolved Do i need a new wi-fi chip?

• Thread starter Minescraft
  • Start date
  • Views 304
Minescraft

Minescraft

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I cant find networks until i get so close to my router its practically touching it! even then it will not connect! i have restored my ipod MANY times! i dont know what to do, any help?

Operating System
  1. iOS
Dorito 7S

Dorito 7S

Getting There
Reaction score
It might be a problem with your router. Or, you might be using the wrong password on your iPod, if your router needs one.

Faultyy

Faultyy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I cant find networks until i get so close to my router its practically touching it! even then it will not connect! i have restored my ipod MANY times! i dont know what to do, any help?

Your network might not be specified. Ask whoever setup your network if it's specified or not. If it isn't' press "Specify unlisted network" type the SSID and you should be rollin'. If you still can't find it, bring your ipod somewhere that would be likely to have many wifi networks and see if it picks up any.

Minescraft

Minescraft

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It might be a problem with your router. Or, you might be using the wrong password on your iPod, if your router needs one.
Whoops! accidently reped you instead of reply! LOL! anyways my 4th gen and 3rd can connect so can my 360, what password on my ipod the one i type to connect to my router? because i type it in right. so any other ideas??

Top Bottom