What's new

Solved Do I Dave Dirty Dupes?

• Thread starter Asher Hill
  • Start date
  • Views 190
A

Asher Hill

Reaction score
I have done some pretty extensive investigating but I have been unable to come to a definitive conclusion on my own. I have been duping the same elegy retro for some time now, and without incident. I only use dupes that generate new tags, so customs aren't required. I follow the sell limit to a T, never selling more than 4 cars a day. For months now, my elegy's sold for 944k. Today, I went to sell my first car, and it was 733K. What happened? According to the dirty dupe charts I've seen, if i were being penalized for dirty cars, It would be 1/2 price, 470k or less, right? Am I missing something? Are there dupe rules I am not aware of?

I did not sell the car, as I don't want to be further penalized. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

L

LengMan

Man Like
Reaction score
Is there a sale on car mods at the moment? That will cause a reduction in sale price.

Yea just checked. Benny’s upgrades are 40% off so that’s why you’re seeing the lower sale price.

A

Asher Hill

Reaction score
Thank the gods that be. I had no idea mod sales were reflected in car sale value. You just saved me a lot of trouble.

Top Bottom