What's new

Solved Do any of these world at war zombie menus unlock all achievements actually work??

Premist

Premist

Reaction score
Sin$
Every time i get in a lobby with someone hosting The Orogrammer V2, Physics n Flex or motion flex the Unlock all achievements option never works, does anyone know how to fix this or a menu where it actually works? Much appreciated, thankyou

I

II LiquidZz II

Reaction score
Sin$
I don't think they really work most of them just unlock like half of the achievements then leave the rest. Don't know if any fix that exists :/

Upvote 0
ChrisTheGr8est

ChrisTheGr8est

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Every time i get in a lobby with someone hosting The Orogrammer V2, Physics n Flex or motion flex the Unlock all achievements option never works, does anyone know how to fix this or a menu where it actually works? Much appreciated, thankyou
whats your gt, ill invite you, i have elasticity v1
they work the first time it will unlock 40'ish the second time will get the rest

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Premist

Premist

Reaction score
Sin$
Just seen this mate but my gamertag is "zDyLx" if massively appreciate it if you could invite me please and help m ever all achievement 
they work the first time it will unlock 40'ish the second time will get the rest
Just seen this mate but my gamertag is "zDyLx" if massively appreciate it if you could invite me please and help m ever all achievement

Upvote 0
B

BrokenPaint

Reaction score
Sin$

I know this is old, but are you still able to pop achievements? My experience has been reset a few times while trying to get the prestige achievements.

Upvote 0
Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$

I don't think they really work most of them just unlock like half of the achievements then leave the rest. Don't know if any fix that exists :/

I know this is old, but are you still able to pop achievements? My experience has been reset a few times while trying to get the prestige achievements.
For the record, plenty of USB mod menus can unlock all achievements. You don’t need a modded console to use one.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register