What's new

Solved Dns Codes

• Thread starter Joe Liang
  • Start date
  • Views 803
J

Joe Liang

Reaction score
Does anyone know any gta 5 dns codes that can get me alot of money but not so much that it looks obvious that I am hacking?

L

LostWitness

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Patched. You'd get caught eventually by the checks. Try getting a jtag or rgh and propper mod. Much better :smile:

I

IIOrgazmoII

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone know any gta 5 dns codes that can get me alot of money but not so much that it looks obvious that I am hacking?
There is none anymore don't believe those stupid you tubers with theirs claims of giving you DNS codes

J

Joe Liang

Reaction score
DO you know anyone who had jtag or rgh console? If so tell them to add me?

L

LostWitness

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Me.. I don't mod on gta 5 now. Once I'm finished doing a few things sure I'll add you.

L

LostWitness

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They'd just reset your cash and put you in the cheater pool though... Just get the money by robbing stores and doing the jobs. More effort I know but you won't get messed up. :smile:

J

Joe Liang

Reaction score
They'd just reset your cash and put you in the cheater pool though... Just get the money by robbing stores and doing the jobs. More effort I know but you won't get messed up. :smile:

UGH! Can u atleast rob a store and since u get alot of money share some of the money with me so it seems like it was by random and not planned ?

M

Mrtaximankevin

Such Premium
Reaction score
It's been patched homie. Sorry to break it to you

Top Bottom