What's new

Tutorial Dmr glitch any class

D

Dave harvey

Reaction score
Everybody by now knows the dmr glitch but today I released u can use the glitched dmr in any class.
Just make sure you have the dmr you glitch in each loadout class before u do the glitch. Once you have glitched ur dmr change class. Before I knew it I was medic running round with a dmr with fire 257 quite amusing...

3xTiNcT

Extinct
Super Moderators
Reaction score
Everybody by now knows the dmr glitch but today I released u can use the glitched dmr in any class.
Just make sure you have the dmr you glitch in each loadout class before u do the glitch. Once you have glitched ur dmr change class. Before I knew it I was medic running round with a dmr with fire 257 quite amusing...
I don't know the dmr glitch if you don't mind adding that to the post? I've been meaning to go back and finish this game when I get the chance and this could be useful.

D

Dave harvey

Reaction score
Dmr glitch
1. Start in sharp shooter
2. Fill bar and use special ability
3. Change weapon with y or triangle
4. Go on to loadout page and change a attachment on dmr not magazine.
5. Exit loadout page
6.cause havoc with dmr.

To get glitched dmr in any class make sure all loadouts are the same do the glitch then change class

D

Dave harvey

Reaction score
I don't know the dmr glitch if you don't mind adding that to the post? I've been meaning to go back and finish this game when I get the chance and this could be useful.
Glitch below

C

Cyr0

Reaction score
hey there i know this is maybe outdated, but any1 know if any of this glitches still works? cant get it to run x(

cheers and thx in advance

Top Bottom