• Thread starter Cayo Perico
  • Start date
  • Views 74,574
F

Falsspeler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Got it working again. Need some more testing with timing. But droped a few cars already. Thanx.

CensoredDrowzy

CensoredDrowzy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If u been doing this method from the start u wld know that the dlc cars can despawn and u wld need to click it again maybe that's changed I always accept alerts on mountain and it works fine. Didn't mean to confuse ur little brain my apologies.
I've never had a car despawn with declining or accepting tbh.

F

Falsspeler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I've never had a car despawn with declining or accepting tbh.
In the beginning some new dlc cars despawned when u called them as trevor. When u declined the 2 alerts. And they didnt despawn when u accepted the alerts.

I

Imnotthefiveo

Reaction score
Sin$
Getting to the last step and the weather changes and we spawn in invisible. Where am I off?

Gaming Channel UK

Gaming Channel UK

Reaction score
Sin$
What can you accomplish with this exactly?
You design whatever vehicle you want on save editor (pc) then inject it to USB and into the PlayStation, drop the car online so you can store it in your garage.

Jesusenjoyer

Jesusenjoyer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You design whatever vehicle you want on save editor (pc) then inject it to USB and into the PlayStation, drop the car online so you can store it in your garage.
Just picked up save wizard and editor myself, any tips for program use or bringing the vehicles online?

M

MILF_HUNTIN87

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hands up as Franklin select creator accept alert go to Spotify when loads to login in screen go back to GTA wait 3 booms then join friend wait 5 sec accept alert screen will fade accept next 2 alerts double tap ps and join friend again them quickly turn off remote for 10 sec then turn back on and u should be on alert wait for it to go away if u see loading GTA in bottom right corner when alert drops u hit dmo quickly decline alert and enter DM once in dm select the car then hover over return to casting trailer and close interaction menu wait for $ to show them Trevor will disappear as soon as he disappears pause and send catcher an invite to session then exit pause open interaction menu and select return to trailer and wait on the alert after catcher gets in session with car if ur in the same crew u can drop another to do that while ur friend is with 1st car and u are on casting trailer alert open Spotify again then back to GTA decline casting trailer alert close interaction menu then open back up select the car once and stay on it and close interaction pause join crew it will take u in the sky as soon as the screen flashes open invisible interaction menu and click X one time screen will fade black n back then wait and 2nd car will spawn then dropper closes app after 2nd car appears (if dropper using 2nd character during online it won't let u drop 2)

Hope this helps anyone needing assistance

Runbobert

Runbobert

Reaction score
Sin$
Does anyone know the signs from what settings are wrong? I've had issues fighting against my router lately. I've jumped my mtu all around trying to find it. I have a 10g Lan.. So, I think it says "unable to find session" if settings are too low, and I think if it is too high I get just 1 alert then stuck in the clouds. I've had it straight join online at 630 mtu, which is crazy to me...

M

MILF_HUNTIN87

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Does anyone know the signs from what settings are wrong? I've had issues fighting against my router lately. I've jumped my mtu all around trying to find it. I have a 10g Lan.. So, I think it says "unable to find session" if settings are too low, and I think if it is too high I get just 1 alert then stuck in the clouds. I've had it straight join online at 630 mtu, which is crazy to me...
Going to have to just keep messing with it I been doing this for years and it still gives me troubles one for sure way to know u hit it is if after u turn ur remote back on and on the alert the alert will disappear if u see joining GTA online in bottom right corner u have hit it now weather u will get a single drop or a double drop depends on how much time u have before the $$ shows up
Post automatically merged:

I found my ideal speeds is 29.6 top# and 2.6 bottom#

DevilsAdvocate666

DevilsAdvocate666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
2 days ago I was in lobby there was someone dropping props like he had double menu with the full DMO.

I’m sure there is a private method, too bad it’s not being shared but I understand completely why not.

gtadumdums

gtadumdums

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
2 days ago I was in lobby there was someone dropping props like he had double menu with the full DMO.

I’m sure there is a private method, too bad it’s not being shared but I understand completely why not.
It is a public method dmo lite also does props just nobody does em

DevilsAdvocate666

DevilsAdvocate666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
That guy was putting them like it wasn’t set before. Maybe I’m wrong but I saw props being set and I think you cannot set more props lately after the scene is set you have to do it with that.

Still wondering if its possible, how he managed it to set them online as you use the mtu settings mostly it puts you in a solo public sessions when dropping cars never did it with props but I don’t think it’s completely different.

Gonna check these videos twice to be sure of it.

gtadumdums

gtadumdums

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
That guy was putting them like it wasn’t set before. Maybe I’m wrong but I saw props being set and I think you cannot set more props lately after the scene is set you have to do it with that.

Still wondering if its possible, how he managed it to set them online as you use the mtu settings mostly it puts you in a solo public sessions when dropping cars never did it with props but I don’t think it’s completely different.

Gonna check these videos twice to be sure of it.
you dont have to do the mtu method you can still do the original netcut method which puts you in a regular lobby

DevilsAdvocate666

DevilsAdvocate666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
you dont have to do the mtu method you can still do the original netcut method which puts you in a regular lobby
I want to believe you’re right.

In the session I was driving around and saw the props being set (especially around ls customs) one by one.

Maybe the guy just did the thing with find crew members to put more scenes.

But still highly doubt it because of the timing between the props and how they came visible to the public.
Post automatically merged:

Hands up as Franklin select creator accept alert go to Spotify when loads to login in screen go back to GTA wait 3 booms then join friend wait 5 sec accept alert screen will fade accept next 2 alerts double tap ps and join friend again them quickly turn off remote for 10 sec then turn back on and u should be on alert wait for it to go away if u see loading GTA in bottom right corner when alert drops u hit dmo quickly decline alert and enter DM once in dm select the car then hover over return to casting trailer and close interaction menu wait for $ to show them Trevor will disappear as soon as he disappears pause and send catcher an invite to session then exit pause open interaction menu and select return to trailer and wait on the alert after catcher gets in session with car if ur in the same crew u can drop another to do that while ur friend is with 1st car and u are on casting trailer alert open Spotify again then back to GTA decline casting trailer alert close interaction menu then open back up select the car once and stay on it and close interaction pause join crew it will take u in the sky as soon as the screen flashes open invisible interaction menu and click X one time screen will fade black n back then wait and 2nd car will spawn then dropper closes app after 2nd car appears (if dropper using 2nd character during online it won't let u drop 2)

Hope this helps anyone needing assistance

This reply is underrated, thanks a lot for this detailed description it helped a lot.

???

Last edited:
F

Falsspeler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Does anybody got a list of what the order is of the garages. Like in what order they are when opening the garage list with dmo.

M

MILF_HUNTIN87

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone know if we can drop cars on Xbox series S? I'm a PlayStation guy ? but just got a Xbox to do account dupe and was thinking of throwing cars on prior to migration but not sure if that all works on xbox and where would I find the modded save any help is greatly appreciated

gtadumdums

gtadumdums

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone know if we can drop cars on Xbox series S? I'm a PlayStation guy ? but just got a Xbox to do account dupe and was thinking of throwing cars on prior to migration but not sure if that all works on xbox and where would I find the modded save any help is greatly appreciated
no theres no save wizard for xbox
Does anybody got a list of what the order is of the garages. Like in what order they are when opening the garage list with dmo.
DM_Garage_Slots.jpg

Top Bottom
Login
Register