Working DMO Lite New Workaround

• Thread starter Cayo Perico
  • Start date
  • Views 74,561
B

BadManGllitches

Reaction score
Sin$
Are you referring to when you drop the 2nd car or when you do dmo the 2nd time? If it's when you go to drop the 2nd car then switch to your other character
When I do DMO 2nd time I get files required does that just happen by random now? I’ve been doing this glitch for years lol never had the files required alert so often.. I spawn my cars outside the lsc mod shop and just take them straight in when I get them online and I can get back to hitting the glitch again maybe R* just trolling me for being a d*ck ?

Gmoney248

Gmoney248

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
When I do DMO 2nd time I get files required does that just happen by random now? I’ve been doing this glitch for years lol never had the files required alert so often.. I spawn my cars outside the lsc mod shop and just take them straight in when I get them online and I can get back to hitting the glitch again maybe R* just trolling me for being a d*ck ?
I think u get the files alert because ur mtu is to low raise it by 10 or 20 they see if u get it more was doing that to me

B

bobahballer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Real dmo will never return it they have to keep patching useless glitches like these

B

BadManGllitches

Reaction score
Sin$
I think u get the files alert because ur mtu is to low raise it by 10 or 20 they see if u get it more was doing that to me
Putting MTU up by 10 has worked out nice haven’t had the files required once since thanks ??

S

SecretID

Reaction score
Sin$
I don't know what I'm doing wrong, but after I switch on the controller again, the alert comes up that should actually disappear, but after a while you can hear Trevor spawning in the background and the alert is still there. And when he has spawned, only then does the message disappear and at the bottom you can see it loading. very strange. I've tried a lot with timing, mtu and so on.... been trying for hours ?

So far I've never had any problems. Did the DMO just last week, had no problems either....

halfaloafofgintama

halfaloafofgintama

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Is it just me or is the files required alert popping up a lot more than the alert we need which is the Rockstar servers are unavailable alert? Each time I do one car it goes fine but then after each time I suspend my app for my next car drop I get files required really annoying lol
Let it kick you back to story before closing app

F

Falsspeler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Been a while since i dmo'd. I can hit it to when i spawn as trevor on mt chilliad. But when i accept the 2 allerts it kicks me to online. Anybody have an idea what i am doing wrong ?

CensoredDrowzy

CensoredDrowzy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Been a while since i dmo'd. I can hit it to when i spawn as trevor on mt chilliad. But when i accept the 2 allerts it kicks me to online. Anybody have an idea what i am doing wrong ?
Accepting both alerts isn't the way anymore. Decline both and open director mode if you have story mode phone you did not hit it and need to redo glitch if online phone you got it.

halfaloafofgintama

halfaloafofgintama

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Accepting both alerts isn't the way anymore. Decline both and open director mode if you have story mode phone you did not hit it and need to redo glitch if online phone you got it.
curious, but why decline them again? I accept them and it works fine. Is there some advantage to declining the alert now?

also if u accept the alerts and it joins u didnt hit it anyways.

GreenthumbGlitcher

GreenthumbGlitcher

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What is ur mtu at? Sounds like internet is loading too quick.

Accepting both alerts is the way it stops dlc cars from despawning.

Madz420HD

Madz420HD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Still working but it Would be a great idea to add a video in English I think lol

GreenthumbGlitcher

GreenthumbGlitcher

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Confused on why you say that when I drop dlc cars with the declining method.
If u been doing this method from the start u wld know that the dlc cars can despawn and u wld need to click it again maybe that's changed I always accept alerts on mountain and it works fine. Didn't mean to confuse ur little brain my apologies.

Last edited:
gtadumdums

gtadumdums

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
If u been doing this method from the start u wld know that the dlc cars can despawn and u wld need to click it again maybe that's changed I always accept alerts on mountain and it works fine. Didn't mean to confuse ur little brain my apologies.
it actually has changed since the tuners update came out all dlc cars stopped despawning when doing dmo. before that they all despawned unless you accepted those last 2 messages. Now with this new DLC the cars are back to depawning again. Hope this doesnt confuse your little brain.

GreenthumbGlitcher

GreenthumbGlitcher

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
it actually has changed since the tuners update came out all dlc cars stopped despawning when doing dmo. before that they all despawned unless you accepted those last 2 messages. Now with this new DLC the cars are back to depawning again. Hope this doesnt confuse your little brain.
They are not despawning for me ive dropped all dlc cars no problem. So maybe your little brain is wrong and ur a real dumdum

F

Falsspeler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What is ur mtu at? Sounds like internet is loading too quick.

Accepting both alerts is the way it stops dlc cars from despawning

Mtu on 605 and 615.
Saw a video where he didnt do the internet cutoff. Only the controller. Gonna try that later today.

GreenthumbGlitcher

GreenthumbGlitcher

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Mtu on 605 and 615.
Saw a video where he didnt do the internet cutoff. Only the controller. Gonna try that later today.
Mtu seems ok 615 is what i do. Yeh U dont need to dc the net just the control. If it doesnt work try reloading ur save. Or adjusting timing on the unavailable alert

Top Bottom
Login
Register