Working DMO Lite New Workaround

• Thread starter Cayo Perico
  • Start date
  • Views 74,548
K

KosherUsername

Reaction score
Sin$
Fair enough, was just wondering. I'll Just bring it over from playstation again. No worries ?

gtadumdums

gtadumdums

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Fair enough, was just wondering. I'll Just bring it over from playstation again. No worries ?
It's blacklisted now there's no getting it guess R* thought it was too op to let people own one ;\

K

Krampus_glitcher

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
typical cayo taking credit for others content again

cayo perico needs to credit benw123_ wit this as his post on twitter was there before this was even posted here

just shows that people can take credit for others work try actually crediting those op of the methods

and a massive massive shout to benw123 for workaround and another massive massive shout out to kglitcher for original DMO lite
But Always delete my post when no have descripción ???

Gmoney248

Gmoney248

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Anybody else sometimes get a issue when they accept the invite only alert it loads u as micheal in an autosave file even after u deleted it and reloaded the dmo modded save kinda irritating
Post automatically merged:

My autosave is off and i delete the auto save everytime i see it but it still pops up like wtf

gtadumdums

gtadumdums

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Anybody else sometimes get a issue when they accept the invite only alert it loads u as micheal in an autosave file even after u deleted it and reloaded the dmo modded save kinda irritating
Post automatically merged:

My autosave is off and i delete the auto save everytime i see it but it still pops up like wtf
If you turned off autosave and deleted the autosave then there's no way for it to make one. But if after Trevor on the mountain you become Michael. Well that's part of the glitched out save and Is normal. Means your taking too long

Gmoney248

Gmoney248

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you turned off autosave and deleted the autosave then there's no way for it to make one. But if after Trevor on the mountain you become Michael. Well that's part of the glitched out save and Is normal. Means your taking too long
No im trying to hit dmo i join person in private titan of a job after i accept the private 3rd alert it loads me as micheal when its supposed to say joining gta online it doesnt say that nomore it just loads me as micheal

GreenthumbGlitcher

GreenthumbGlitcher

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
No im trying to hit dmo i join person in private titan of a job after i accept the private 3rd alert it loads me as micheal when its supposed to say joining gta online it doesnt say that nomore it just loads me as micheal
Did u try the old timing like I told u?

gtadumdums

gtadumdums

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I
im trying to hit dmo i join person in private titan of a job after i accept the private 3rd alert it loads me as micheal when its supposed to say joining gta online it doesnt say that nomore it just loads me as micheal
I understand
I understand that and what I'm telling you I'd that's normal when you take too long

A

adonis45

Reaction score
Sin$
idk what im doing wrong, i get all the alerts and stuff and when i go into director mode, i have the offline phone and dialogue in the interaction menu is not greyed out. Im doing the method where you dnt turn off internet and only turn off the remote

Gmoney248

Gmoney248

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
idk what im doing wrong, i get all the alerts and stuff and when i go into director mode, i have the offline phone and dialogue in the interaction menu is not greyed out. Im doing the method where you dnt turn off internet and only turn off the remote
Your timing is bad if u dont see joining gta online after u shut the controller off you didnt hit it

GreenthumbGlitcher

GreenthumbGlitcher

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I hit everything perfectly i dnt think is the timing
If u believe ur timing is right then ur mtu may be too low and it's not loading u online. After u turn controller back u shld see joining gta in the right corner then u have hit it

M

MidnightCruiser

Reaction score
Sin$
Can this glitch be used to bring storymode cars online? Like the slamvan towtruck ?

B

BadManGllitches

Reaction score
Sin$
DMO Lite Workaround

Steps :

-Do the dmo glitch as normal up until you
Join the friend and no alert pops up
Once you join your friend and the alert
doesn't pop up

-Go to to your PlayStation settings network
and disconnect and then reconnect your
internet

-Don't return back to GTA just yet
Wait until network is fully connected and
then join friend again

-Wait until you see joining GTA online on the
bottom right and wait on that for around
8-10 seconds then turn controller off and
then back on

The alert to join friend will pop up and then
disappear on it own

Done ✅

Tutorial Video :

Is it just me or is the files required alert popping up a lot more than the alert we need which is the Rockstar servers are unavailable alert? Each time I do one car it goes fine but then after each time I suspend my app for my next car drop I get files required really annoying lol

gtadumdums

gtadumdums

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Is it just me or is the files required alert popping up a lot more than the alert we need which is the Rockstar servers are unavailable alert? Each time I do one car it goes fine but then after each time I suspend my app for my next car drop I get files required really annoying lol
Are you referring to when you drop the 2nd car or when you do dmo the 2nd time? If it's when you go to drop the 2nd car then switch to your other character

Top Bottom
Login
Register