Administrator
Lifetime
Hidden Devils
Scaling the Mountain Programmer Odysseus' Summit
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
typical cayo taking credit for others content again

cayo perico needs to credit benw123_ wit this as his post on twitter was there before this was even posted here

just shows that people can take credit for others work try actually crediting those op of the methods

and a massive massive shout to benw123 for workaround and another massive massive shout out to kglitcher for original DMO lite
I mean the forum is for people to share knowledge, I can assure you that Cayo would give credits to everyone if he could. But spending forever doing that just doesn't make sense if he wants to share as much knowledge with the community as he can. There are many users that just copy and paste Reddit posts on the forum. So no need to direct hatred to someone for simply contributing to spreading knowledge.

CarcerCity

CarcerCity

Reaction score
Sin$
Idk about the rest of you but i finding it really hard to get the final alert to come up at the controller part.

SMGLR

SMGLR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Copy paste from Kglitcher and no credits lol. Nice, people are selfish everywhere, but yeah it’s se7ensins.

Tdog8734

Tdog8734

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
typical cayo taking credit for others content again

cayo perico needs to credit benw123_ wit this as his post on twitter was there before this was even posted here

just shows that people can take credit for others work try actually crediting those op of the methods

and a massive massive shout to benw123 for workaround and another massive massive shout out to kglitcher for original DMO lite
I don’t see him taking credit, it’s not like he’s bragging that he found it, y’all just butt hurt he put it on here and didn’t “credit” the “founder” who cares bro it’s a 10 year old game. Does the founder get a really cool prize or something for finding it?

S

schitzotm

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Well you should have hit reply to kglitcher. https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/th...-mode-cars-props-online-1-52-ps4-ps5.1818563/
Credit to founder Kglitcher. Yes i dont get why but always give it. Hehe.
Read the thread i linked and youll see what you can do.

Everything you need is in this thread.
For xbox to have the save it needs to be transferred to you from ps4. Or use pure freds method its on the forum.
Either way another account has to have the save you either transfer it from ps4 by linking your ps4 to your xbox account then transferring it or you get someone else to do this for you or you somehow get it on your xbox and use pure freds method of transferring between xbox.
Either way you need the save and it has to be transferred to you. A few people are charging to transfer saves. After you have the save you need you simply do the ps steps. I have the best luck by going from story mode to online normally then back to story mode via the down dpad method then loading up the save.
If using a freemode activity isnt needed the consoles act the same. And if they dont need a freemode activity theb you can do the same on xbox. You need the proper save. And that is in the orginal thread that i linked.

Tdog8734

Tdog8734

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
this dude never worries abt credit, jst thread dumps for internet points
You talking about Cayo Perico Cayo Perico ? Lmao ? I just looked through all of his post on the first page, seems he doesn’t credit anyone. I Don’t see you hopping on his ? about that. Just sit back and enjoy the fact that a workaround was found. He post working glitches for the people who use them. Some people prefer this site vs others. You worried rockstar gonna see it here first? I’m sure if they seen it here they seen it there before here.

Gmoney248

Gmoney248

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Alright I should of been more specific, dropping cars does anyone know if it's possible without save wizard.
No its not unless u have the savewizard modded save on your story mode save and the Vehicle pack of the desired cars u want

K

KosherUsername

Reaction score
Sin$
No its not unless u have the savewizard modded save on your story mode save and the Vehicle pack of the desired cars u want
Oh alright well is there any of those saved floating around or am I outta luck?

K

KosherUsername

Reaction score
Sin$
Most saves already have modded cars in the garages. You can youtube dmo and most videos have a link to a save you can download. You can then bring other peoples cars online but if you want to make your own, you need save wizard.
Ok so there's a possibility this Patricia, save with frozen money. I have has cars then ?

Skankhunt42

Skankhunt42

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok so there's a possibility this Patricia, save with frozen money. I have has cars then ?
Sorry I deleted that post cuz I realized even if you find a dmo save you still need save wizard to resign it to your psn profile. Also the frozen money save is different than the dmo save.

K

KosherUsername

Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry I deleted that post cuz I realized even if you find a dmo save you still need save wizard to resign it to your psn profile. Also the frozen money save is different than the dmo save.
Ah no worries G I appreciate it regardless.

S

schitzotm

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Even if you get a modded save from someone, you need save wizard to resign that save to your account anyway.
If the console getting the save is current gen and the console giving the save is last gen there is no need to resign. There are ways to transfer the save between accounts then using your account to transfer it to current gen. I think even broontango will help transfer a save.

LastGenKilla

LastGenKilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Would anyone be up to helping me get some cars to ps5? I can make ya some cars too.

K

KosherUsername

Reaction score
Sin$
Does anyone have the Lamar van on Xbox? Mines just gone after the dlc

Top Bottom
Login
Register