What's new

Tutorial Dmo lite problems solved ps4/ps5 and dmo lite to yourself. Easy peasy. Yess. Winner.

• Thread starter gtadumdums
  • Start date
  • Views 7,646
gtadumdums

gtadumdums

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
No one uses netcut to drop cars anymore

rvanwinkle312

rvanwinkle312

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Noone who has mediocre internet or a ps5 has any issues. But a very good internet connection wifi or lan will cause you to have money drop before you get to the mountain or city as Trevor and also dropping mtu any more then that setting of about 590 or 615 max transmit unit size causes unable to retrieve online files rather than a r* services unavailable alert so it Def is a great work around for anyone with issues like I faced.
Post automatically merged:

I'll type it out and give step by step shortly. Dealing with some stuff atm but full step-by-step is otw np

iiCe CReaM MaNn

iiCe CReaM MaNn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Noone who has mediocre internet or a ps5 has any issues. But a very good internet connection wifi or lan will cause you to have money drop before you get to the mountain or city as Trevor and also dropping mtu any more then that setting of about 590 or 615 max transmit unit size causes unable to retrieve online files rather than a r* services unavailable alert so it Def is a great work around for anyone with issues like I faced.
Post automatically merged:

I'll type it out and give step by step shortly. Dealing with some stuff atm but full step-by-step is otw np
so were those steps ever coming?

Runbobert

Runbobert

Reaction score
Sin$
For those of you like myself, Who have fiber internet, or some kind of High quality. ... I will be working with Arcai router to see if I can find my own work around.

gtadumdums

gtadumdums

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
For those of you like myself, Who have fiber internet, or some kind of High quality. ... I will be working with Arcai router to see if I can find my own work around.
you know your not the only person on gta that does dmo that has fiber .... but you might be the only one the problem

Top Bottom
Login
Register