• Thread starter MattJames36
  • Start date
  • Views 13,836
M

MattJames36

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
since the other thread was deleted because the op wasn't happy how people were going off topic and flaming, let's all be civilised here. We all are after the same thing, so let's work together to get it :wink:

Steps for DM in Creator:

1. Start DM (using Acting Up for best results)

2. Launch DM using any character

3. Select the rail gun (if you don't have it; a rocket launcher, mini gun with explosive bullets on or falling from the sky [low gravity for accuracy] works to. [note that it may not be as accurate as a rail gun and thus you need to be more careful with timings]

4. Aim the rail gun at the ground and bring it so it's as close to you as possible and hold Options/Start. Press the trigger and release the options/start button.

5. If you see an explosion behind the map, go to Online -> Creator and load Creator. Note: if your controller colour turns to your storymode character colour or a colour that isn't white, close the application and start again. (If you don't see an explosion then cancel out of the pause menu and try again.

6. Once loaded up into Creator, you're now glitched with a double menu. Note: if you start dm using the double menu, you have access to the pause menu. You can also choose character, which will take you into a glitch dm place to choose character, but if you try to go online, it kicks you into storymode.

Now please be sensible when discussing. If you think someone is lying then report them and give an explanation. Ask for proof as well, and if nothing is provided, use your noodle and make up your own mind about it. If someone finds something and doesn't want to share what but hints at it, don't have a go at them just accept the fact they don't want to share so it doesn't get leaked and patched :smile:

EDIT: Credit to Hu3shotz and Brian for discovering this. If you feel like you should have credit, pm me :wink:

Last edited:
Z

ZEDISNOTDEAD

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Things that work:

Creator warp online
Creator menu online (full, place props etc.)
DM features online: god mode

Not sure about the DM menu online, i've had it a couple times but not able to recreate steps ( probably a fluke. )

As far as i know the Menu is blacklisted.

Maybe if someone who knows the Creator - online steps could first bring DM to creator. It might work. Although i'm fairly certain the scripts for DM Menu are permanently blacklisted. Unless you were able to tell the game you were somewhere else, I.e creator. Maybe you'd have 3 menus fighting eachother.

Good luck!

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice job guys:wink:
Can't wait to get home to give it a go:wink:

G

GTAGlitcher98

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone got it working on xb1? I hit the timing perfectly but creator loads up normally.

shiftteam

shiftteam

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
Way harder on xbox never got it to work but than i finally got it and the double menu looks awful
Edit: been trying sincd yesterday

G

GTAGlitcher98

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
But the steps are the same. What was the fake part. Cause I did that other one to fall and stuff and now Im in the part were I have to go to online 

The other way works better but I can't find it now. Did you use railgun
I used the rpg.

G

GTAGlitcher98

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Like I said in the OP, using the RPG is worse for accurate timings.
Used railgun this time, nailed the glitch and got double menu now. I think getting the exit director mode alert screen is key to knowing if it worked or not.

O

OnlineToughGuysEh

Reaction score
Sin$
So to bypass any firewall you'll need to adjust system files witch you cant do without PC programs. Or the only other way is to disrupt connection before a firewall so then because firewall won't exist because connection was disturbed. In simple terms suspension of app is key. Never lose connection just disturb it. Like a lag switch

Top Bottom
Login
Register