• Thread starter MrSquiddles2K15
  • Start date
  • Views 16,769
M

MrSquiddles2K15

Your Grammar Sucks
Reaction score
Sin$
So I've managed to get DM into online however it is only cosmetic and does not give you frozen money or outfits.

1. Go into director mode
2. Enter DM and load scene creator
3. Press A to open the scene and then B to back out
4. Now press X and B at the exact same time and it should ask if you want to reload the scene.
5. Go to creator and while in the sky disconnect your internet and reconnect, accept any alerts. (You should be in story with DM in the corner)
6. Get a grenade and drop it then count to 4 seconds then press pause and go to rockstar editor and select director mode. (It will say "Are you sure you want to return to casting trailer" just select Yes)
7. (If done correctly then it was say "Cannot enter director mode while falling") Pull up your phone and select acting up and press pause at the same time.
8. (This should have the Launch DM notification behind the pause menu) Go to online then select creator and then the Launch DM notification
9. You can now exit to GTA Online with DM

(These steps avoid the Timed out loading player data error when doing the current DM glitch without suspending)

Hopefully someone can play with this and find some frozen money or outfits.

EyeDuDab

EyeDuDab

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
So I've managed to get DM into online however it is only cosmetic and does not give you frozen money or outfits.

1. Go into director mode
4. Now press X and B at the exact same time and it should ask if you want to reload the scene.
5. Go to creator and while in the sky disconnect your internet and reconnect, accept any alerts. (You should be in story with DM in the corner)
6. Get a grenade and drop it then count to 4 seconds then press pause and go to rockstar editor and select director mode. (It will say "Are you sure you want to return to casting trailer" just select Yes)
7. (If done correctly then it was say "Cannot enter director mode while falling") Pull up your phone and select acting up and press pause at the same time.
8. (This should have the Launch DM notification behind the pause menu) Go to online then select creator and then the Launch DM notification

(These steps avoid the Timed out loading player data error when doing the current DM glitch without suspending)

This Like exactly the same steps as the method before the saving method, AKA without the save file

M

MrSquiddles2K15

Your Grammar Sucks
Reaction score
Sin$
This Like exactly the same steps as the method before the saving method, AKA without the save file
From what I know Xbox One cannot suspend as PS4 can so I spent a few hours messing around and got this result. Hopefully this can lead to something good.

T

Tmantheman220

Reaction score
Sin$
Im in the glitch but cant seem to freeze money. Like everyone else. Ive tried killing my self blowing my self up hitting pause and joining new lobby right as the bomb goes off i have tried swapping character a lot of stuff dont know if this will help anyone else out. Im not a glitch finder as you could tell from the stupid stuff i tried to get money to freeze.

M

MrSquiddles2K15

Your Grammar Sucks
Reaction score
Sin$
Im in the glitch but cant seem to freeze money. Like everyone else. Ive tried killing my self blowing my self up hitting pause and joining new lobby right as the bomb goes off i have tried swapping character a lot of stuff dont know if this will help anyone else out. Im not a glitch finder as you could tell from the stupid stuff i tried to get money to freeze.
That's why I posted this method I'm messing around with, to see if the community could help find something like that.

RezNative

RezNative

NativeSinner
Reaction score
Sin$

1. Go into director mode

Have you tried to play a heist finale? There was a DM last year, that you could keep playing your heist finale over and over without closing app and clearing cache. You would have unlimited body armor in the heist also.

Tman123220

Tman123220

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
That's why I posted this method I'm messing around with, to see if the community could help find something like that.
Yea i know:smile:. My response wasn't really that clear.i should have just said that ive tried all these methods and non worked.but you can go back to story mode and load back online and still have dm doesn't change anything tho still.

Have you tried to play a heist finale? There was a DM last year, that you could keep playing your heist finale over and over without closing app and clearing cache. You would have unlimited body armor in the heist also.
Good to know i might try that.

Tman123220

Tman123220

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I putt xbox into instant own mode Hoping to suspend the app in some form i let the Xbox go into sledp for about 1 minute cut back on got connection lost when resumed gta once back to story mode i tried loading online got game service couldn't find your info blah blah.(just restarted gta didn't have to clear cache)

Also tried getting arrested and going into online without the phone (loaded online but still just cosmetic)

Last edited:
Dont Do Lean

Dont Do Lean

Minnesota sports franchises are cursed
End of the Year 2018
Reaction score
Sin$
I putt xbox into instant own mode Hoping to suspend the app in some form i let the Xbox go into sledp for about 1 minute cut back on got connection lost when resumed gta once back to story mode i tried loading online got game service couldn't find your info blah blah.(just restarted gta didn't have to clear cache)

Also tried getting arrested and going into online without the phone (loaded online but still just cosmetic)
Xbox cannot suspend the app at all.

broontango

broontango

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Possibly entering sp before going online is causing no frozen money. Anyone got online straight out of dm on Xbox?

broontango

broontango

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
So go online when loading up gta 5? Then back to story mode then glitch?
No no I mean when you accept reset alert don't be going back to sp from there. Go straight online, everyone including myself has been trying to go to sp and then online. Maybe that's the issue? Been down this road before on Xbox lol

Tman123220

Tman123220

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
No no I mean when you accept reset alert don't be going back to sp from there. Go straight online, everyone including myself has been trying to go to sp and then online. Maybe that's the issue? Been down this road before on Xbox lol
Oh ok i get you now sorry about that lol. Ok ill mess around and try to

Top Bottom
Login
Register