• Thread starter Dazzaglitch
  • Start date
  • Views 78,541
D

Dazzaglitch

Reaction score
Sin$
Step 1
From story mode go into dm trailer and choose a story mode character then click enter director mode
Step 2
Once in director mode go to scene creator and choose scene 1
Step 3
Now go to props and go to stunt props and choose stunt ramp now hold r1 to make it spin keep hold of r1 and click x till you make a balloon looking think and you only need 20 of them to make it
Step 4
Now go to the big wall in stunt props and do the same with these as in step 3 and you need 25 of these in a circle now you should have 45 props altogether
Step 5
Now press circle and you will be on top of the balloon on the menu go down to the one under props and click x now it will say stunt loop 1/45
Step 6
Now for timing(get a recent activity ready ) on the first 1 you need to hit triangle then immediately double tap ps button press x then o now you should be invisible wait for the menu to come back as soon as it comes back hit x (black screen) then you will see the props again immediately x again on the second x u need to immediately double tap ps button press x then o then immediately press pause now u should be invisible again with the pause menu up
Step 7
Now go over to rockstar editor and press x now go down to director mode press x to get the alert now accept alert and immediately double tap ps button press x then o you are now on the props frozen have a friend in a job for you and tell him to invite you through the party when you get the invite go to the pause menu and join him through friends accept all alerts when you go up to the clouds suspend your app (using netflicks media player) now go back to gta and start it back up accept alert it will say quitting session then change to joining gta online once loaded in you now have props online with frozen money check its frozen by buying some ammo in your inventry

It's quite hard to hit you just have to be fast with the ps button and x o
Hop you like this and thanks for reading this
Happy glitching

Founders hitmam187youall
Thc-dopeboii
Maybe others but not sure who so I'll give them credit when I get to no

Much easier method & save method provided by Hu3Shotz

FOUNDERS SAVAGECREW
  1. Its out there now so might aswell make a clear tutorial.

1. Start in story mode

2. Launch director mode

3. Enter director mode from trailer

4. Enter scene creator and go to props

5. Place a stunt block on the road anywhere in the city

6.save the scene and then back out scene creator

7. Set waypoint to paleto bay near the los santos customs (not location sensitive but i find this location works best as it far away and provides the lag you need)

8. Pull up the director mode location and find where it says user location one

9. Go left on dpad once and it should say waypoint. Select to teleport to your waypoint.

10. Open scene creator again and place a stunt block on the road outside los santos customs.

11.save the scene

12. (Optional) you can go build some props however you want them wherever you want them or you can just place a load of random ones down somewhere away from the 2 props youve placed already. (I find it best to use all 50)

13. Save the scene again

14. Go to 'placed props' and hover over one of the stunt blocks you placed (in city or paleto bay) whichever is furthest away from your location.

15. Go to your psn dashboard, go to your profile and go to recent activities.

16. Find a activity that says start gta online at the bottom

17.hover over start gta online and double tap ps button to return to game

18.you should be hovered over the prop whats furthest away from you and notice in the bottom right of your screen you have an option to press triangle to move to/near prop

19. Press triangle to move to prop, on the black screen quickly double tap ps button hit start gta online and decline the alert (Fast)

20.you should be frozen (spam X until you hit another black screen)

21. Again quickly recent activity and decline

22. You should now be falling under the map. Let it fall for 1-2 seconds and hit pause button (your character should be under the map either fading to invisible or fully invisible)

23. Go to the rockstar editor tab, select it and go to director mode.

24. Quickly select director mode, accept the alert, double tap ps button hit start gta online and decline the alert

25. If you hit the timing right you should be frozen in the street

26.have your friend start up a rockstar created mission and send you an invite through the party chat

27. Pause your game go to friends tab and find the friend what sent you an invite

28. Select your friend and it should say accept game invite, accept it and then accept the alert to join your friend.(if gathering session details doesnt show up back out the pause menu and then pause again and repeat until it does show up)

29.you should now be stuck in the clouds (suspend your app via netflix or youtube etc)

30. Return to gta and accept the error alert and then you will start to join a new session

31. You should spawn in with your props and frozen money (sometimes you can hit this and your money isnt frozen which sucks lol but majority of the time its all good)

TIPS
    You can buy all expensive apartment/ceo office/office garage/bunker/mc clubhouse when your money is frozen.
    When your money is unfrozen after flying up where the trailer is trade them all for the cheapest ones to make them stick.

Best vehichle to buy is a deluxo as they sell anywhere between 2.3-2.8mil each depending on wether or not you've completed the mission to unlock the trade price.

You can fill your hanger up with bombushka as they sell for the most
    You can fill your mc clubhouse with opressors as they sell for the most

Ive not had any luck with buying a hanger or facility with the frozen money so best to own them before starting the glitch

Save method

1. Take a helicopter and fly to where the trailer would be (if you done this type of glitch before you should have an idea,picture link below could not get it to show on here)

CzUrQ

You will know when you hit the trailer because your screen will flash black and you be kicked from helicopter/vehichle and start parachuting down, if you fall and die it is okay dont worry :smile:

2. Go to all garages and swap all cars into different slots, replace apartments/ceo/ceo garages/mc clubhouse/bunker with cheap ones

3. Once done go outside and change your outfit to force a save or buy ammo or request a vehichle from your mechanic

4.Now down dpad and return to story mode

5.Pause go online and check everything saved

Close app
    Reset cache before going back online holding l1 and r1 when the picture of the girl disapears on the black screen

Last edited by a moderator:
Sky Air

Sky Air

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It sounded so good but then you mentioned needing a friend and I was like Oh my god...can't I just use my activities?

J

Jasoncutlass85

Glitcher
Reaction score
Sin$
What about DM clothing transfer from both way Male to Female and female to male characters??

CBD420

CBD420

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sin$
Oh just remembered seein this n thinkin scene creator glitch when he flew to the trailer lol guess i already know save steps

Swiftyste

Swiftyste

Cakes spy
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Come on guys a glitch is always going to get patched no matter what day this is posted let's stick to the glitch in question instead of commenting when this is going to be patched

Fozzie_420

Fozzie_420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah... If someone could decipher this into nice clear steps and make a good video that'd be great..

CBD420

CBD420

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sin$
What about DM clothing transfer from both way Male to Female and female to male characters??
Click swap character once online should work. Glitch with character u r transferring to when swapping click on char you are transferring from. Wait for time out. Wait on time out for 15 to 30 seconds hit x then wait for clouds to unfreeze and close app.

J

Jasoncutlass85

Glitcher
Reaction score
Sin$
Click swap character once online should work. Glitch with character u r transferring to when swapping click on char you are transferring from. Wait for time out. Wait on time out for 15 to 30 seconds hit x the wait for clouds to unfreeze and close app.

Yeah much like from old DM clothing glitch back from few months ago. So need video tutorial first

D

Deathx103

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Why complain just fill your garages with expensive cars and relax lol thanks OP I'll try it in a little bit

Swiftyste

Swiftyste

Cakes spy
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Come on guys let's stop complaining about a glitch being posted or leaked. This is a glitch site we can't just hide glitches. Now let's get back to the glitch in question!

Anymore comments will be deleted!

HighHell99

HighHell99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I didn't have the Friends tab in my Pause Menu, so I pressed Join Friends through the Online tab and now I'm stuck in the clouds.

Top Bottom
Login
Register