• Thread starter mistersmith1234
  • Start date
  • Views 7,507
mistersmith1234

mistersmith1234

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
For DMO outfits if your birds are not duping from the shortlist, go to recently used characters you can get it to dupe. Here are the steps I used to bring this outfit online.

1. Use DM glitch setup as normal. See other threads for more details or follow below
2. Shortlist bird and online character > exit to story mode > close app
3. Restart GTA go to online then start time trial with last location as spawn point > go to story mode > start Director Mode
4. Select recently used and scroll back an forth between bird and modded outfit (or any recently used character) to start duping birds (if birds do not dupe exit to story and come back to DM and try again > if this does not work, close app and start over at step 3)
5. Wait for character to spawn on hay bale > then remove bird
6. Either select beach bums > bodybuilder and get chrismas mask then shortlist
7. Hit X to select character to go into director mode with outfit
8. Exit to story mode and then have friend invite to Crooked Cop with player owned outfits
9. Go one to the right or left and back to this modded outfit then quit job
10. You will spawn back in and get an error to kick to story, but close app at this point
11. Load game and go to story mode then online invite only
12. Start Titan of a Job to get all mods to show up and go to Ammunation to save

Last edited:
LengMan

LengMan

Man Like
Reaction score
Sin$
R* tried to patch the bird dupe by stopping your bird from duping from the shortlist. But, if you go to recently used characters you can get it to dupe. Here are the steps I used to bring this outfit online.

Birds dupe just fine?

G

G4MER86

Reaction score
Sin$
Does anyone know how to get the long sleeve tops back if you loose them through freezing items such as the Xmas mask, joggers ect... I've noticed it usually happens when I have froze 2 or more items on an outfit.

If there is no way to get the long sleeve tops back, how do you make sure you don't loose them?

M

MrSquiddles2K15

Your Grammar Sucks
Reaction score
Sin$
R* tried to patch the bird dupe by stopping your bird from duping from the shortlist. But, if you go to recently used characters you can get it to dupe. Here are the steps I used to bring this outfit online.

1. Use DM glitch setup as normal. See other threads for more details or follow below
2. Shortlist bird and online character > exit to story mode > close app
3. Restart GTA go to online then start time trial with last location as spawn point > go to story mode > start Director Mode
4. Select recently used and scroll back an forth between bird and modded outfit (or any recently used character) to start duping birds (if birds do not dupe exit to story and come back to DM and try again > if this does not work, close app and start over at step 3)
5. Wait for character to spawn on hay bale > then remove bird
6. Either select beach bums > bodybuilder and get chrismas mask then shortlist
7. Hit X to select character to go into director mode with outfit
8. Exit to story mode and then have friend invite to Crooked Cop with player themed outfits
9. Go one to the right or left and back to this modded outfit then quit job
10. You will spawn back in and get an error to kick to story, but close app at this point
11. Load game and go to story mode then online invite only
12. Start Titan of a Job to get all mods to show up and go to Ammunation to save
If your birds don't dupe put on a parachute, they didn't patch anything.

Lyss Sky

Lyss Sky

Reaction score
Sin$
Birds dupe just fine?

they tried to patch bird dupe?

anyways cool work around.

btw, if u have an old glitched save (saving story mode file while in story with a glitched DM outfit), u can use to dupe or get your shortlists back!

LengMan

LengMan

Man Like
Reaction score
Sin$
they tried to patch bird dupe?

anyways cool work around.

btw, if u have an old glitched save (saving story mode file while in story with a glitched DM outfit), u can use to dupe or get your shortlists back!
No they haven’t tried to patch it

YAbo1

YAbo1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
They didn't try to patch the bird dupe but nice find tried it works just fine

Minto71182

Minto71182

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
What they did do is patch sp2mp which ironically has effected this as it is the same as this..gives the same error as sp2mp does and boots you back to story when you used to just go invite only with outfit as your basically doing the same thing. it's the only part that's changed probably without even knowing lol hence why you need a friend now in crooked cop. And they only touched sp2mp due to the stupid chip glitch cause it was out for ages before that was found

G

G4MER86

Reaction score
Sin$
Does anyone know how to remove your crew emblem from a director mode outfit?

G

G4MER86

Reaction score
Sin$
If you got it from director mode you can't because it's part of the component
Ahh thats a bummer, do you know if the crew emblem would change if I changed my emblem through the social club?

YAbo1

YAbo1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ahh thats a bummer, do you know if the crew emblem would change if I changed my emblem through the social club?
You'll have to do director mode again and find the jumper/vest/tshirt again which is annoying

G

G4MER86

Reaction score
Sin$
You'll have to do director mode again and find the jumper/vest/tshirt again which is annoying
Ahh OK thats a shame.
I have already posted this but just wanted to ask you to see if you knew, how do you keep the long tops in director mode as when I freeze any more than 2 or 3 items I always loose the long tops?

YAbo1

YAbo1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ahh OK thats a shame.
I have already posted this but just wanted to ask you to see if you knew, how do you keep the long tops in director mode as when I freeze any more than 2 or 3 items I always loose the long tops?
Oh I'm not sure about that did you try to freeze the long tops?

G

G4MER86

Reaction score
Sin$
Oh I'm not sure about that did you try to freeze the long tops?
No, basically when I have frozen the Christmas mask and the joggers I would like, I then look for a nice long sleeve top or a jersey but after a while of looking the long tops just dissappear and I'm left with just short sleeve tops.

YAbo1

YAbo1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
No, basically when I have frozen the Christmas mask and the joggers I would like, I then look for a nice long sleeve top or a jersey but after a while of looking the long tops just dissappear and I'm left with just short sleeve tops.
I'm pretty sure that just means you cycled through all the long sleeve tops so just go down to a different category of beach bums

G

G4MER86

Reaction score
Sin$
I'm pretty sure that just means you cycled through all the long sleeve tops so just go down to a different category of beach bums
I have done that before a few times but they all seem to just have t shirts and checkerboard tops. It only seems to happen when I've frozen a few items of the outfit. If I only freeze one item such as the mask I can look for hours in one category and pass the same tops twice so I'm really not sure why this is happening.

I

iXR3pT0G0Dzz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So I was trying to bring an outfit online that has green bp for a friend but I can’t get the outfit to transfer in crooked cop. If I shortlist an outfit with Christmas clothing enter dm, enter storymode, and go back to dm, since the outfit changes does it still technically have Christmas clothing or no? It was all checkered before I tried to bring it online

xCreeperDaddy101x

xCreeperDaddy101x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone know how I could put my Save Wizard to good use for outfits? Never figured it out and some video links would be muchly appreciated!

Lil7337

Lil7337

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I have done that before a few times but they all seem to just have t shirts and checkerboard tops. It only seems to happen when I've frozen a few items of the outfit. If I only freeze one item such as the mask I can look for hours in one category and pass the same tops twice so I'm really not sure why this is happening.
I noticed the same thing today allot of checked bourd stuff i think it has something to do with the brad method

Top Bottom
Login
Register