Solved Dlc piece by piece

• Thread starter JaySevens
  • Start date
  • Views 207
J

JaySevens

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi. I switched to ps4 a couple years ago when the majority of my Xbox 360 friends preferred ps4 to xb1. I've recently bought an xb1 also for their exclusives. My question is does xb1 allow you to download just what you want from dlc. I remember on mw3 on x360 you could download specific maps or features that you wanted and only those. Its a minor thing but I was just wondering if they still do that on that platform or on xb1. Any insight into xb1's dlc structure for call of duty titles would help. Thanks.

I

iDeejay

Profile Poster
Reaction score
I don't think so, they've made it so everyone has to download the whole dlc even if you aren't going to purchase it, sorry to say.

J

JaySevens

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't think so, they've made it so everyone has to download the whole dlc even if you aren't going to purchase it, sorry to say.
Yeah i saw that. I got the season pass for ps4 was just wondering how the other platforms handle cod dlc now. I really only care about the zombie maps so i agree it's awful that non buyers have to download it in full as well as it not being able to be downloaded by map. Thanks.for the reply.

Top Bottom