What's new

Discussion DLC or no DLC?

• Thread starter GTA Sin Andreas
  • Start date
  • Views 3,820

Do you think that there will be DLC on AUG 5th?

• Yes

Votes: 23 51.1%
  • No

Votes: 22 48.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
GTA Sin Andreas

GTA Sin Andreas

LSPD Special Forces Unit
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
Some people believe that there will be dlc tomorrow, others do not. I believe that there may be a small DLC tomorrow, but wouldn't rule out the possibility of a big DLC (like heists), but with heists, I won't believe there coming until they're actually here.
I posted this because I wanted to see what the community thought about the possibility of DLC, and to share with you that I changed my Locale on Xbox to Australia (I'm in the US), and it didn't prompt me to download any DLC. Does that trick still work? Do you all think that there will be DLC tomorrow?

G

God

VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Can't we just wait and see instead of making a bunch of threads.

EmperorSquidles

EmperorSquidles

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Let me just stick my raccoon nose in here I think it's possible but I'm calling on this one being bug fixes and like an overhaul of big fixes and such which granted could've been done hot fix style but who knows maybe they wanna get some hopes up for nothing and yeah possible but I vote no

GTA Sin Andreas

GTA Sin Andreas

LSPD Special Forces Unit
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
Let me just stick my raccoon nose in here I think it's possible but I'm calling on this one being bug fixes and like an overhaul of big fixes and such which granted could've been done hot fix style but who knows maybe they wanna get some hopes up for nothing and yeah possible but I vote no
Maybe. Do you know if changing your locale still works to get the DLC to download?

EmperorSquidles

EmperorSquidles

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
And no I think they are too smart to be fools by silly time zones

Fried Rice

Fried Rice

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Don't get your hopes up with dlc wierd* likes to pull people legs for fun.

GTA Sin Andreas

GTA Sin Andreas

LSPD Special Forces Unit
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
Do trust ECB2, but wouldn't be surprised or disappointed if we get nothing tomorrow.
Yeah. I trust ECB2, so it looks like we're getting it tomorrow, but, as you said, I wouldn't be surprised or disappointed if it didn't come.

TheDivineZombie

TheDivineZombie

▲▽▲▽▲▽▲▽▲
Greeter Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Player: You should release new DLC tomorrow!!
R*: or nah?

Mark Wahlberg

Mark Wahlberg

I need another set real quick!
Reaction score
Sin$
Pilot school is a stupid DLC... I already have my "flying skill" maxed out and am aware of how to pilot my planes and jets etc. So of this rumor proceeds true, it would be a waste of our bandwidth.

TheDeevil

TheDeevil

Reaction score
Sin$
Pilot school is a stupid DLC... I already have my "flying skill" maxed out and am aware of how to pilot my planes and jets etc. So of this rumor proceeds true, it would be a waste of our bandwidth.
I might lose my ****ing mind if they relase a flying school update especially tomorrow. When they announced the summer or spring updates whatever it was they called it they mentioned all kinds of **** including heists wich was at the bottom of the list and they have give us all of the **** on that list plus that stupid independence day DLC. So i hope the next update is heists or at least the high roller or somthing cool. i dont want some stupid **** after all this time

Mark Wahlberg

Mark Wahlberg

I need another set real quick!
Reaction score
Sin$
I might lose my ****ing mind if they relase a flying school update especially tomorrow. When they announced the summer or spring updates whatever it was they called it they mentioned all kinds of **** including heists wich was at the bottom of the list and they have give us all of the **** on that list plus that stupid independence day DLC. So i hope the next update is heists or at least the high roller or somthing cool. i dont want some stupid **** after all this time
Flight school just seems like a stupid thing to put in GTA Online. We don't need it.

T

Triple X X X

Reaction score
Sin$
I honestly don't care as long as we get new aircraft.

S

Scandinavia

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
According to the files found in the souce code by "funmw2" (as trusted as ECB2) a few days ago, we´ll get: Hydra, Besra, Mil-jet (military jet) and Coquette2 (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register