DLC Idea: The Pendulum Wars - New Video of the Hawk Pistol!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Game Modding' started by Phenomenal, Jan 11, 2009 with 21 replies and 960 views.

1. Conquer

Conquer Member

Ratings:
    This is INSANE!, how much time and effort this guy had to of put into this I give him mad props :smile:

He even went as far to come up with the characters, the chapters/acts, achievements, multiplayer features/gameplay/game modes, and more.

[Click here to view the link]

What do you guys think of it?

• Like Like x 2
  2. KiLLa CaM

KiLLa CaM Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Honestly, IT'S FREAKING INCREDIBLE/AMAZING/AWESOME! That would be like some of the best DLC EVER. I'd buy it in a heartbeat. I really hope Epic decides to use that idea...

3. OP
    Conquer

Conquer Member

Ratings:
    If epic were to use any of this, that guy would get something special lol, like a job or something i dont know but i know he would get something cool

4. Pie-chart

Pie-chart Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Holy crap that is very detailed! Hope epic get to read it, thanks for sharing.

5. OP
    Conquer

Conquer Member

Ratings:
    no problem, that post is like the top post in the gears2 forums right now, its gotten alot of attention, as it should that guy really had to think that stuff out.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Twis7eD

Twis7eD Banned

Ratings:
    That is crazy. I would have never used my time to do that. That guy is a loser and the koolest kid for doing that.This is my favorite part.
    Dizzy:*
    Due to Dizzy's overwhelming awesomeness, he should gain the following in MP:
    #Increase health by 300%
    #Any enemy that gets within 5 feet of Dizzy will automatically be Roundhouse Kicked. This causes the foe to fly off the map and subsequently die.
    #Spawns with Golden Shotgun: It's the same as a normal shotgun, but it's damage and fire rate are increased by 500%, and it has a 1000 foot range.
    #If his hat is knocked off, he will go into an angry rage, causing all foes on the map to run away in fear, therefore causing dizzy to automatically win the match.

BTW its a joke.

7. OP
    Conquer

Conquer Member

Ratings:
    Yeah he got some pretty cool ideas he spent alot of time on it. I would of never done that but i still give him some mad props

8. Who is this

Who is this Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Eh, he deserves a cookie and maybe a t-shirt for putting forth all the effort. There's over an 80% vote for yes, so I hope this guy gets his idea used.

9. Kuroi808

Kuroi808 Newbie

Ratings:
    Wow thats actually a really good idea. Hope it gets used!

10. OP
    Conquer

Conquer Member

Ratings:
    I Dont know if EPIC will go for it because this dude made this to "compete" with Halo Wars, but honestly I dont think halo wars is going to be very sucessful, And If EPIC wanted to compete with Halo Wars, They would just come out with a huge update or some more maps or something, They would think of something to compete with it and From what I know they have no current plans and Halo Wars isnt that far away.

11. TehPhelix

TehPhelix Retired Retired

Ratings:
    This guy definitely deserves some credit as it seems like it took him a while to organize all of that, plan it out, and present it in a effective manner. I really hope EPIC at least considers some of his ideas because a lot of it has potential.

12. PeeMuff

PeeMuff Enthusiast

Ratings:
    This Is A Very Unique Idea And I also think it should be used as he says no copyright infrigmant.

13. Holy Ownage

Holy Ownage Getting There

Ratings:
  14. JoeMal

JoeMal Retired Retired

Ratings:
    This would be cool, but instead they should work on fixing matchmaking LOL

15. UnkNown793

UnkNown793 Newbie

Ratings:
    IF YOU LIKED IT PLEASE SUPPORT IT :thumbup:

16. PeeMuff

PeeMuff Enthusiast

Ratings:
    not very constructive.

17. OP
    Conquer

Conquer Member

Ratings:

Agreed, is that a good wow or a bad wow lol

18. Nubble

Nubble Seasoned Member

Ratings:
    Well, if someone used a period after they say something, it tends to say that that conversation or statement is over... So I think it is a good wow, because a bad wow would be like this "wooowwwwww what a no-life"

So I must say that this is a good wow, even as unconstructive as it is.

19. Holy Ownage

Holy Ownage Getting There

Ratings:
    My posts don't have to be constructive, especially when being criticized by one of the newer members here. And considering nearly every single post in my near 1k post count has been constructive towards the thread, I think most can agree that leeway may be deserved.

Wow, in a positive way.
    Albeit, the author having way to much time on his hands to construct such a thing...

20. OP
    Conquer

Conquer Member

Ratings:
    Maybe hes been working on it since gears2's release..... or hes just really good at making stuff i dont know, but doesnt have to mean he has to much time on his hands, i think he did a pretty kickass job on everything very thought out