• Views 1,704
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

ThornSnyder

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I haven't been on Se7ensins since they came out, so I know I'm rather late to find out, but, has a way to get them for free been found yet? These are the head/skin packs that are sold separately from the other DLC items. The only skin I remember is Zer0's Infern0 skin.

I did do a forum search for "DLC heads" "Head pack" and "Skin pack" with no results regarding my question(Except one old thread), so I'm asking here.

Thanks,
-TS

TwiztidMajik

TwiztidMajik

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm pretty sure you have to buy them I haven't heard of any ways otherwise because you have to actually download it.

blakwidowstang

blakwidowstang

Borderlands 2 MacGyver
Modder Tutorial Creator Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
I haven't been on Se7ensins since they came out, so I know I'm rather late to find out, but, has a way to get them for free been found yet? These are the head/skin packs that are sold separately from the other DLC items. The only skin I remember is Zer0's Infern0 skin.

I did do a forum search for "DLC heads" "Head pack" and "Skin pack" with no results regarding my question(Except one old thread), so I'm asking here.

Thanks,
-TS
It's only possible to get them for free with a jtag xbox, custom firmware ps3, or the cracked pc version.

T

ThornSnyder

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks to the both of you for the quick replies. When they first came out I figured I would give the modding community some time to figure these things out before deciding to buy them or not.

Thanks!
-TS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register