• Thread starter theboyant
  • Start date
  • Views 346
theboyant

theboyant

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So i was thinking earlier today, and because alot of people go for 100% achievements in games when they add DLC achievements it just screws everything up, to fix that M$ could add a new section for the DLC achievements in each game? I'm not sure if this made sense but hope some of you know what i mean!

IM SO FAR AWAY

IM SO FAR AWAY

Taylor Gang
Reaction score
Sin$
What your saying makes sense actually. But I know how you feel people should not have to buy all the DLC to earn every achievement. They should just add on "Extra Achievement's" tab, not apply it to the whole game.

ner0

ner0

Seasoned Member
Experienced Veteran Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Used to piss off my friend. He'd try and get full completion of some games on 360 before the dlc came into play and created new ones. Then came the Xbox One and now it no longer shows it at 100% anyways

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
What your saying makes sense actually. But I know how you feel people should not have to buy all the DLC to earn every achievement. They should just add on "Extra Achievement's" tab, not apply it to the whole game.
On PS4 the trophies are separated. For example, on BF4 there's sections for the achievements that come with game itself and then additional sections for each piece of DLC. I have to admit, I like it that way.

theboyant

theboyant

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
On PS4 the trophies are separated. For example, on BF4 there's sections for the achievements that come with game itself and then additional sections for each piece of DLC. I have to admit, I like it that way.
It'd be cool if xbox implemented something like this! It would make it a whole lot easier.

Shanty

Shanty

Spikey
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah, I find that nice too. It's just a shame that it initially displays it all as one percentage, unless you actually click on the game to see the various sets of DLC trophies and the percentages that the user has earned in each of them.

... To be fair though, I'm not sure which other way they could do it to stop it all being presented as one initial percentage without getting really messy...

Top Bottom
Login
Register