Dizzy has the bandana

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Game Modding' started by kjurgens, Nov 15, 2008 with 7 replies and 1,084 views.

1. kjurgens

kjurgens Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I was playing offline 3 on 3 with a guest. I selected dizzy and the guest was Marcus. To my suprise dizzy ended up with the bandana and marcus had the cowboy hat. SO MAD I DIDNT TAKE A PICTURE. Dont know how this happened but i thought is was funny.

2. Scar

Scar Retired Retired

Ratings:
    If you shoot Dizzy in the head his hat flies off... not a glitch at all

3. Bobbypin

Bobbypin Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Hes saying Marcus had the cowboy hat.

4. Leering

Leering (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Ratings:
    Have you tried recreating it?:?

5. OP
    kjurgens

kjurgens Enthusiast

Ratings:
    i have tried to recreate it and couldnt get it to work. Dizzy spawned without the hat.

6. adahalo

adahalo Contributor

Ratings:
    Happened to me twice. In matchmaking ranked. Me and my teammate in wingman will be on the same team, and then I will be dizzy, and he will be cole train for example. And it can really screw up the other people since they might think that cole train is their teammate, when really it's mine. It's a glitch that I've been working on and trying to recreate.

Also cole train didn't have a hat, just saying though.^^

7. TehKitteh

TehKitteh Getting There

Ratings:
    How funny would that be if you can recreate this glitch and get Cole to wear the hat!??!:w00t::w00t::w00t:

I can just imagine the lols:thumbup:

8. TehKitteh

TehKitteh Getting There

Ratings:
    Sorry for the bump but it turns out that you found the easter egg the developers vwanted us to find... Anyone figure out how it was done yet?

[​IMG]