What's new

Tutorial [DIY tutorial] Matrix SPI nand flasher upgrade to CPLD (coolrunner/glitch chip) programmer

• Thread starter JoinTheResistance
  • Start date
  • Views 138,009
ragingFox

ragingFox

Reaction score
Can I use a 390ohm resistor?

coolguy1224

coolguy1224

Reaction score
I hate to be that guy, but i really do not understand what i'm meant to do and i would like some help. i've only soldered before in school so im not too advanced. in the first schematic, what am i soldering? am i just soldering the wires on, or am i putting some of the other things on as well? and am i supposed to connect the flasher and the glitch chip? sorry for the inconvenience, but im really at a loss.

A

abbeyb

Reaction score
I am hoping someone here can help me. I have accidentally destroyed a cap on the matrix. Does anyone know the replacement part/value of the capacitor?
cermaic-cap.jpg

Y

yayixbox

Reaction score
Hello, if you can help me, I will tell you what happens to me:
-I connect the boot to GND and install the drivers
-I do the reading, save and program with the PDFSUSB.exe and everything is correct.
-Then we remove the GND Boot and when I try to install the drivers found in Nand & CoolRunner_Flasher_USB_v1.1 \ XSVF \ LIBUSB_DRIVER
Windows is said to have found drivers for the device, but an error occurred while trying to install them
The third-party INF does not contain digital signature information.

I am using Windows 10 / 64bit in test mode

Last edited:
P

Pondimus

Reaction score
Hello, I tried to program timing files that are not in this gui. When I program the file the cmd window immediately closes. Why is this and how can I fix it?

F

felipe fgb

Reaction score
hola la solicitud de descarga del archivo de programacion , por google drive no funciona :????

Top Bottom