• Start date
  • Views 2,121
H8edMods

H8edMods

☆ 》#1 Car Creator《☆
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I did the youtube glitch in my arena when you are at the rc car. I got in the car that would normally get the mods and instead of driving the car out of the arena, I took it to the mod shop. After I took it to the mod shop I chose the option to exit arena. It made the car disappear and my character just stood up. I dont know where the car went. I didnt get any money like it was sold. I restarted my game and the car isn't there. There isn't a dead spot either. I figure this might be an option to get rid of the dirty dupes we have lying around instead of putting free elegys over them.

Solution
Killakush
I did the youtube glitch in my arena when you are at the rc car. I got in the car that would normally get the mods and instead of driving the car out of the arena, I took it to the mod shop. After I took it to the mod shop I chose the option to exit arena. It made the car disappear and my character just stood up. I dont know where the car went. I didnt get any money like it was sold. I restarted my game and the car isn't there. There isn't a dead spot either. I figure this might be an option to get rid of the dirty dupes we have lying around instead of putting free elegys over them.
Just replace dirty dupes with street cars then take the street car outside and blow it up. This is the quickest and best way to get rid of them.
Brob6304

Brob6304

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Nope. Most likely a dead spot make sure all garages are full of cars to know for sure. Any car slot that says empty is a dead spot. Sounds like u possible stumbled on a dupe glitch

Upvote 0
Killakush

Killakush

420 24\7
Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Just replace dirty dupes with street cars then take the street car outside and blow it up. This is the quickest and best way to get rid of them.

Upvote 0
Solution
H8edMods

H8edMods

☆ 》#1 Car Creator《☆
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Really? How have I been playing so long (lvl. 185) and I didn't know that? Well, i wonder if we can make it into another purpose?

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register