Disk Tray Problem

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 Support Archive' started by Wannabe_Modd3r, Dec 2, 2008 with 3 replies and 335 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xl COOLWHIP

xl COOLWHIP Passin that weed, like I studied.

Ratings:
    Hey guys. I was a member on here back when i played halo 2 about 2-3 years ago and surprisingly my account is still here. Anyways My friends xbox 360 crapped out the day after his warrenty expired:.(. He can open the disk tray but it will not stay closed. We have try taping it shut, we have tryed holding it shut, and we have tryed turning the xbox off as the disk tray was closing but it still did not work. Taping and holding it shut only stoped it from opening but the xbox still thought it was open and when you turn it off it just opened right back up even while being off. I dont know whats with it. Is there a way to fix it without opening? If we do have to open it is there a way where we dont have to take tons of things out.

Thx in advanced:thumbup:

2. Xpargas

Xpargas Seasoned Member

Ratings:
    you could ether buy a new drive and spoof it or you can give it RRoD and send it to MS, most of the time they dont check the warrenty

3. Mandela

Mandela Getting There

Ratings:
    Well lets try and troubleshoot this. Are there any unusual noises when the tray is opening up?

4. OP
    xl COOLWHIP

xl COOLWHIP Passin that weed, like I studied.

Ratings:
    nope. the only noises it makes are the normal ones. it closes and then just opens right back up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.