Solved Disk read error reading from HDD all games

• Thread starter kevinb123
  • Start date
  • Views 1,189
K

kevinb123

Reaction score
Hello,
I just recieved my First jtag 360 last week in the mail, so i am fairly new to this. So please excuse me if i dont say something right or ask dumb questions. However I am A+ Certified in computer software and hardware currently at age 16. Anyways cut to the point, I recieved the xbox 3 rrod and error 0020 and I had a friend fix it who has been fixing xbox 360s for 4.5 years. I relized the dash was 2.0.12611. So i wanted to update the console to 12625. So i messed up making a 12625 updflash.bin. So I restarted console and waited as instructed, and recived just a green powerlight no green rings or red rings. Then I decided to run Debian Linux live cd through xell becasue i didnt have a valid NAND image. Once booted into debian I typed "debianinstall" command which wiped out my USB drive full of jtag stuff.Just yesterday i relized you can make a CDFS/ISO9660 of updflash.bin which luckly i made a backup and restored back to 12611. I am now at 12611 but i am wondering how i figure out if i have XBR3? any ideas? Today I used a data recovery software to recover every file evercopied to that 8GB UDB. It came out with PATCH_MP.FF and 23 older/newer versions of that file. Named such as _ATCH_0.FF, _ATCH_1.FF _ATCH_2.FF, etc. So I restored the files back to USB and Now i get disk read error... ONLY from hdd.

Thanks in advance,
Kevinb123

B

Brother Jordan

מספר אחד
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
You have fbbuild .11. That is the 12611 rebooter. You need fbbuild .2 for 12625.

You are missing some files for the games. Just re-install the games.

K

kevinb123

Reaction score
So i figured out part of it out. I replaced the PATCH_MP.FF in /GAMES/Modern Warfare 2/ Dir and with a different patch. But last 5 seconds instead of going immediately to disc read error. Any one know how to fix this????????

Thanks in advance,
kevinb123

P.S.
On cod 4 aka modern Warfare all the mods seem to work except only on one map: Bloc. Any fixes? BTW: i am sick of the map Bloc

Thanks again

Top Bottom