• Thread starter Mudkip
  • Start date
  • Views 920
Mudkip

Mudkip

The Mudkip
Reaction score
Sin$
So has anyone Ripped a copy of Halo 3 mythic or Disk2 and tried the new maps yet?

Justin

Justin

#mmNation
End of the Year 2012 End of the Year 2014 Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
47FTW said:
So has anyone Ripped a copy of Halo 3 mythic or Disk2 and tried the new maps yet?
If it was released, you would have to buy premium. The premium section is the only place the game links are allowed on this website.

Mudkip

Mudkip

The Mudkip
Reaction score
Sin$
Oh well my drive isnt flashed so i couldnt use anyway i just wanted some peoples thoughts on the new maps if they were out yet and people had them, They should get the guy who did the first disk to do the second one.

TehPhelix

TehPhelix

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Mudkip said:
Oh well my drive isnt flashed so i couldnt use anyway i just wanted some peoples thoughts on the new maps if they were out yet and people had them, They should get the guy who did the first disk to do the second one.

The person who uploaded the first disc didn't even complete the disc because he was afraid and didn't want to upload the entire thing because he believed authorities were onto him or some bs. You think he would upload the second one? No wai.

E

enoop

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
username22 said:
Shishka uploaded it, what are u on about Phelix

:huh:
What that makes no sense yeah bungie release their own game to game pirates and also leaked the second disk too. The second disk is such BS it is just a stupid gimic to get more money I mean all that's different form halo 3 is they added in the 2nd mythic which is like 5 bucks and charge 20 or 30 bucks for it.:thumbdown:

X

x C33J4Y x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Mudkip said:

once you have the map packs uploaded then you can just drag an drop onto your HDD because they arent GT signed

halolordkiller3

halolordkiller3

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
x C33J4Y x said:
once you have the map packs uploaded then you can just drag an drop onto your HDD because they arent GT signed
i was wondering how the 2nd disc would work i mean when you get the game will there be like a activation code or just upload them to the hdd? if its the 2nd one then ppl will just download the map file's if not in a live container and or wat not and transfer them to the hdd. that doesnt seem like ms or bungie though thats the weird part

C

C00LAR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
A few weeks ago Bungie said that the 2nd disk will have a menu similar to halo 3 with multi player being the only thing you can click on

Venomous Fire

Venomous Fire

Retired Admin 4 Life
VIP
Retired
Diamonds Are Forever Mythical Veteran Odysseus' Summit
Reaction score
Sin$
ODST wont give everybody all the new maps, it will be just like the H3 disk, but it will have all the maps on the disc. They wont be in LIVE containers

halolordkiller3

halolordkiller3

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
see idk how this is going to work. i mean unless some one releases a leaked copy of them or just simply wait till the 22nd until one of those days. ttl lol

Top Bottom
Login
Register